• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Biden walks back his campaign promise to not build one more foot of wall. His Administration is continuing to seize homes from owners to build the wall, after criticizing Trump.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Biden walks back his campaign promise to not build one more foot of wall. His Administration is continuing to seize homes from owners to build the wall, after criticizing Trump.
    Well of course he's going to walk it back, he's going to walk back everything he can.
    He only said that to garner votes, typical Washington swamp monster.

Trump was a breathe of fresh air because he did what he said he was going to do.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yeah, not that they really ever were but some are still enamored with the vision of what democrats are supposed to be, middle class, for the little guy, pro union etc etc. and just haven't come to terms with what they really are.
    Some people are stuck in an illusion of 1925. You would think record low unemployment as opposed to Joe eliminating tens of thousands of jobs at the stroke of a pen would have taught them something.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Some here fell for it.
    Ya, just like people fell for Obama's "Hope and Change" thing in one hand and :poop: in the other. except now there's no hope or change and :poop: in both hands.

People will wake up, unfortunately it's going to be too late and instead of the Biden Puppet show, it'll be the Tickle me Kamala Giggle Show.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ya, just like people fell for Obama's "Hope and Change" thing in one hand and :poop: in the other. except now there's no hope or change and :poop: in both hands.

People will wake up, unfortunately it's going to be too late and instead of the Biden Puppet show, it'll be the Tickle me Kamala Giggle Show.

Here's the biggest secret, there's no "waking up."
    These people aren't simply ignorant, they want you and your family dead, the mask is just slipping.

Projecting your own value system onto people like this may be a compassionate and common sense thing to do but it's in error.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    So far hasn’t screwed up the market.
    Huh? He`s spent 1.9 trillion dollars on a "Covid relief bill", loaded with more in pork than Covid relief. He`s got a mega-infrastructure package in the works, he wants to cancel at least a portion of student loan debt for kids who took out big-boy loans and now are whining about having to honor the contract, he`s allowing illegals to pour into the country unabated, he suspended the Keystone pipeline causing fuel prices to instantly rise and make us more dependent on countries that don`t like us...the markets are going to react to all this nonsense, and it won`t be pretty.

Never mind that he can`t remember that Harris is Vice-President and NOT President, that he fell up the steps to Airforce One, and he`s generally incoherent and a raging anti-America, anti-freedom liberal.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Why thank you for posting something that showed he accomplished or partially accomplished 12 of 20 items.

Some of those things was quashed his last 2 years in office by Nancy and the left in the House. Also some of those items was the result of the GOP in the House the first 2 years being against Trump.

The Never Trumper's in Congress prevented a lot of it from becoming reality.

So since you was so quick to put that up, how about you list Biden's impressive Accomplishments, that was not the result of riding on Trump's coat tails.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I have not read through this thread, but the title must be incorrect.

There is no way in God's creation that this jackass has done enough right to fill 40 pages.

You're right. It's mostly people asking if those that chose to vote for Bidet have come up with something yet

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I have not read through this thread, but the title must be incorrect.

There is no way in God's creation that this jackass has done enough right to fill 40 pages.
    I chose that title in the context of a rhetorical question. So far as I can tell, the only thing he has done right is refraining from splitting into twins.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Why thank you for posting something that showed he accomplished or partially accomplished 12 of 20 items.

Some of those things was quashed his last 2 years in office by Nancy and the left in the House. Also some of those items was the result of the GOP in the House the first 2 years being against Trump.

The Never Trumper's in Congress prevented a lot of it from becoming reality.

So since you was so quick to put that up, how about you list Biden's impressive Accomplishments, that was not the result of riding on Trump's coat tails.
    What does one have to do with the other?

Was a response to a post nothing more.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I chose that title in the context of a rhetorical question. So far as I can tell, the only thing he has done right is refraining from splitting into twins.
    Well I did post one up thread that NO ONE disputed...unlike all the other ones, so I figured it counted.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    About the only one I liked was that he has'nt died yet and made Kamala president. Although he has referred to her as such several times.

Top Bottom