Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    steampunk map.jpg
    Looking back is the best way I've found for ascertaining where we are so here's my offering for the morning, a little 2010 hindsight.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The best way I’ve found to ascertain where we are used to be a good compass and map. Now GPS is on every smart phone. Just open the map and find the dot where you are. Easy peasy. It’s still good to have competent orienteering skills though in case your battery dies.

Reactions: oze

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    The best way I’ve found to ascertain where we are used to be a good compass and map. Now GPS is on every smart phone. Just open the map and find the dot where you are. Easy peasy. It’s still good to have competent orienteering skills though in case your battery dies.
    Well it helps that you don't turn right immediately when it says turn right in 400 feet also.

5835.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Obama never really came across to me as an original thinker, maybe they are both getting instruction from someone else.
    When you see a turtle sitting on a post you can be assured he has help getting there.

My first guess would be a certain Hungarian Jew turned atheist who spent World War II working for the Nazis in the process of rounding up other Jews to be exterminated.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    When you see a turtle sitting on a post you can be assured he has help getting there.

My first guess would be a certain Hungarian Jew turned atheist who spent World War II working for the Nazis in the process of rounding up other Jews to be exterminated.
    And he may as well be considered another turtle though his post be a bit taller because after all, he was born of water.

Top Bottom