• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    Huh? He`s spent 1.9 trillion dollars on a "Covid relief bill", loaded with more in pork than Covid relief. He`s got a mega-infrastructure package in the works, he wants to cancel at least a portion of student loan debt for kids who took out big-boy loans and now are whining about having to honor the contract, he`s allowing illegals to pour into the country unabated, he suspended the Keystone pipeline causing fuel prices to instantly rise and make us more dependent on countries that don`t like us...the markets are going to react to all this nonsense, and it won`t be pretty.

Never mind that he can`t remember that Harris is Vice-President and NOT President, that he fell up the steps to Airforce One, and he`s generally incoherent and a raging anti-America, anti-freedom liberal.
    Original question in February:
    Given the fact that there has been some combination of hostility to Trump and appreciation of Biden leading some among us in a direction which seems thoroughly destructive, can anyone tell me anything Biden has done right?

Was just a simple answer trying to be positive! Way to spin it, you should work for the media.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Original question in February:
    Given the fact that there has been some combination of hostility to Trump and appreciation of Biden leading some among us in a direction which seems thoroughly destructive, can anyone tell me anything Biden has done right?

Was just a simple answer trying to be positive! Way to spin it, you should work for the media.
    So now truth is somehow "spin"? Lol. You`ve done what you`ve wrongly accused me of doing.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Folks often dismiss the principle of secession based upon the flawed idea that the central state is necessary and effective.

It is neither.

Brambo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2021
    Columbus, Indiana
    Folks often dismiss the principle of secession based upon the flawed idea that the central state is necessary and effective.

It is neither.
    I respect 98% of the members in here, the other 2% in my mind are just **** stirrers, or trolls as some people call them. After watching and listening to this guy who supposedly won the election to lead this country, it amazes me how some people cannot see how incapable he is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I respect 98% of the members in here, the other 2% in my mind are just **** stirrers, or trolls as some people call them. After watching and listening to this guy who supposedly won the election to lead this country, it amazes me how some people cannot see how incapable he is.
    It’s reasonable to wonder how many strings are attached to this puppet, and who is on the other end of them. He’s such an old senile fool he can’t possibly be in charge.

Top Bottom