• ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Venturing into “Denny Mode”:

It was Porky Pig who did the stuttering “That’s all, Folks!” tag at the end of WB cartoons (he was preceded in this job by a character named Bosko ‘the talk-ink kid’).

Bugs rarely appeared in the tag; about the only one I remember is in “Baseball Bugs”, where he bursts out of a bass drum a la Porky and snarks, “and that’s the end!”

Bugs did more than once, here's one.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Bugs did more than once, here's one.

That’s from well after the 1963 termination of the “classic” WB cartoon organization, after Chuck Jones was fired for moonlighting for UPA.

Once David DePatie and Friz Freling revived production with the goofy abstract WB logo replacing the MM/LT “tunnel”, I found the animation much clunkier.

The clip you attached appears to be from the 1970s-1980s “revival” of the studio with Chuck Jones and Friz.

Guess I watched too many WB cartoons in my childhood (is that even possible?).

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    That’s from well after the 1963 termination of the “classic” WB cartoon organization, after Chuck Jones was fired for moonlighting for UPA.

Once David DePatie and Friz Freling revived production with the goofy abstract WB logo replacing the MM/LT “tunnel”, I found the animation much clunkier.

The clip you attached appears to be from the 1970s-1980s “revival” of the studio with Chuck Jones and Friz.

And they are all still funny today.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

No. You can never exceed the amount of dosage on WB......never.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Here's the alternative when Biden takes a nosedive.

I think she still smokes weed.

She`s never been the alternative. They either figure biden won`t last long, or, they`re going to murder the imbecile, and she`ll be in the Oval Office. It`s been the plan from the start.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    She`s never been the alternative. They either figure biden won`t last long, or, they`re going to murder the imbecile, and she`ll be in the Oval Office. It`s been the plan from the start.
    They won't have to do anything so crass. If he stops following orders, they can invoke the 25th Amendment and send him to a nursing home.

Top Bottom