• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Reminds me of Bugs Bunny.......... bdbdbdbdbdbd that's all folks! ****ing embarrassment to this country:wrongdoor:
    Venturing into “Denny Mode”:

It was Porky Pig who did the stuttering “That’s all, Folks!” tag at the end of WB cartoons (he was preceded in this job by a character named Bosko ‘the talk-ink kid’).

Bugs rarely appeared in the tag; about the only one I remember is in “Baseball Bugs”, where he bursts out of a bass drum a la Porky and snarks, “and that’s the end!”

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Venturing into “Denny Mode”:

It was Porky Pig who did the stuttering “That’s all, Folks!” tag at the end of WB cartoons (he was preceded in this job by a character named Bosko ‘the talk-ink kid’).

Bugs rarely appeared in the tag; about the only one I remember is in “Baseball Bugs”, where he bursts out of a bass drum a la Porky and snarks, “and that’s the end!”
    You are correct. It didn't sound right but at least I got the right network :ugh:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Here's the alternative when Biden takes a nosedive.

I think she still smokes weed.

Last edited:

John58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2021
    Indiana
    Given the fact that there has been some combination of hostility to Trump and appreciation of Biden leading some among us in a direction which seems thoroughly destructive, can anyone tell me anything Biden has done right?

@Kutnupe14 , @foszoe , @JettaKnight. I'm looking at you.
    Lied, committed election fraud and won the election, other than that absolutely NOTHING I can see, but then again I'm not a member of the LEFT..

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Maybe he'll veto some of this far left nonsense if it gets that far. The democrats in the House are voting unanimously for this stuff but that might be because they think in the end they'll have the cover of the Senate. I find it hard to believe every democrat in the House agrees with this nonsense.

Top Bottom