• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'll grant you that you found something he has done right. It is a shame that he can't find something to do right that actually affects the United States.
    well since you addressed the question right at me, i felt i had an obligation to you. I also appreciate you giving credit where it's due.

That said, my posting of examples here in this thread are of things I think were right...and there weren't that many....and that is reflective of how I view Biden.

yotehunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 2, 2021
    Not Iraq
    Why were you using a 22 year old email for a site that's only been around for 13 years? :scratch:
    Thats not what I am implying. Whatever of my old 3 emails I no longer use, was used for my former user name. Then I moved out of state and haven’t been on here since. I never said I registered here 22 years ago.

I no longer use bestboomer@yahoo or longestdongsilver@hotmail. You shouldn’t either.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Same thing goes for left leaning comedians that constantly harangued Trump. There is more than plenty of material there to ridicule Biden for his gaffes but they choose not to cuz.....you know.
    They could do a play on his dementia like SNL played on Reagan's "grandpa" image. This was always one of my favorite skits.

Reactions: KG1

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Same thing goes for left leaning comedians that constantly harangued Trump. There is more than plenty of material there to ridicule Biden for his gaffes but they choose not to cuz.....you know.
    Yep, during the campaign the late night hosts had no problem having Trump on their shows and having a good time when they thought it was a sure thing he would lose lol. After he won they weren't so nice anymore.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I remember talk show hosts making fun of Trump when he went slowly down a ramp.

For some reason when Biden falls multiple times when boarding Air Force One nobody made fun of him for that. :dunno:

Not that you should make fun of any of them in those situations but you have to be honest, someone falling is funnier than someone not falling.

Imagine if Trump fell down the stairs, like 3 times in a row, everybody in the media would have called him senile and would claim he's unfit to be president.

Top Bottom