• ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I did not use the word require.

And "Have to" is the line we are ALL going to be standing in to pay.

Also if we are all standing in the same line, it is not creating inequality, I just think those that voted him into the presidency should get the privilege of paying first, cause we are all going to pay. Or do you think people who voted Biden into office should be exempt of his dictatorship EO's and policy mandates and not have to pay the price.
    I would not single out anyone to pay first or last. That is an inequality.

Paying first or last has little or nothing to do with exemption

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Than goodness freedom applies to all instead of those we agree with.
    Yeah, say that to those sitting in jail, denied bail, for taking the unscheduled Capitol tour, while hordes of last summers rioters who destroyed billions of dollars worth of property, hop on the lefty get out of jail free revolving door. Yeah, glad we treat everyone the same.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yeah, say that to those sitting in jail, denied bail, for taking the unscheduled Capitol tour, while hordes of last summers rioters who destroyed billions of dollars worth of property, hop on the lefty get out of jail free revolving door. Yeah, glad we treat everyone the same.
    No BLM protestors/rioters were arrested? I thought I just read about one yesterday.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    No BLM protestors/rioters were arrested? I thought I just read about one yesterday.
    How many were denied bail? What percentage of the rioters were arrested? Care to venture a guess how that percentage would compare to those arrested for the Capitol incident? Do know of any conspiracy\rico charges filed against rioters and their organizers? Did the FBI treat investigating the BLM rioters like their primary function?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Inequality would be some paying and some not.

We will all be paying the price and we are all in the same line, I just think Biden supporters should move to the head of the line so we can clearly see them crying as a group.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Biden's AFT (seriously, his words, not mine) pick is David Chipman. Who not only believes that what the ATF did at Waco was correct (and allegedly claimed that the Branch Davidians shot down 2 National Guard helicopters with .50 cals), but is also is a senior policy advisor for Giffords gun grabbing group, having worked with similar groups in the past.

169632332_2824601807814416_4789527006783176726_n.jpg

169461839_2824601837814413_3086578256273542149_n.jpg

EyaG5KXXMAcOuZ-

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    How many were denied bail? What percentage of the rioters were arrested? Care to venture a guess how that percentage would compare to those arrested for the Capitol incident? Do know of any conspiracy\rico charges filed against rioters and their organizers? Did the FBI treat investigating the BLM rioters like their primary function?
    All of that data would be great for you to provide since you advanced the claim

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    All of that data would be great for you to provide since you advanced the claim
    If you think I'm wrong, you could provide evidence to refute my position.

According to media reports, there have been hundreds arrested for the Capitol incident, when less than a good deal fewer than 2000 went in. That's more than ten percent. When I see video of hundreds or thousands of people rioting and destroying people's property and the news reports tell me there were 2, or 5, arrests, those numbers don't indicate that we have a blind justice system.

I've heard of no reports of conspiracy charges filed against, even from right wing media. Yet several Capitol folks have been charged.

We know there are Capitol people in jail because they denied bail. Can you point me to any BLM rioters denied bail?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If you think I'm wrong, you could provide evidence to refute my position.

According to media reports, there have been hundreds arrested for the Capitol incident, when less than a good deal fewer than 2000 went in. That's more than ten percent. When I see video of hundreds or thousands of people rioting and destroying people's property and the news reports tell me there were 2, or 5, arrests, those numbers don't indicate that we have a blind justice system.

I've heard of no reports of conspiracy charges filed against, even from right wing media. Yet several Capitol folks have been charged.

We know there are Capitol people in jail because they denied bail. Can you point me to any BLM rioters denied bail?
    Denied bail? Hell, celebrities were falling all over themselves to provide the money to bail them out!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

But what about reciprocity? You have two related morals in conflict here. Equality and reciprocity? Is equality more important?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Well, c’mon. Those people, though most of them are getting far worse than they deserve, didn’t just take an unscheduled tour. They should be charged with trespassing and that’s about it.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Well, c’mon. Those people, though most of them are getting far worse than they deserve, didn’t just take an unscheduled tour. They should be charged with trespassing and that’s about it.
    Do I really need to use purple?:stickpoke:

People that broke stuff should get a little more than trespassing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do I really need to use purple?:stickpoke:

People that broke stuff should get a little more than trespassing.
    The charges should be commensurate with the crime. The people who planned it and broke into chambers, and offices and such should get slapped much harder than the people who just walked in because the doors were open.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Top Bottom