• ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    54m2ax.jpg
    It isn't so much about the policy itself as much as who can take credit for the results (See: Project Warp Speed in the Xiden era)

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I found something!

BREAKING: Biden’s DHS may restart construction on the U.S.-Mexico border wall to fill any "gaps” in the current barrier, says DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas
    Will he sign an emergency EO to divert funds from the green industrial complex to do it? Now I might not even complain about that. I'd be too busy laughing my ass off.

tude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    ohio
    The greatest joy is knowing democrats are getting shafted in all of this too.
    They will be lined up here in little bit trying to enlighten everyone with their twist, turns, double talk and spin using hundreds of words to do it.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I think we need to hold accountability to those who voted this imbecile into office.

The price they have to pay is.....

First in line to give up their money over tax and economic issues created by Biden.

First in line to hand over their firearms that are legal but will be declared "illeagle" by them.

LAST in line to receive any stimulus help.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I think we need to hold accountability to those who voted this imbecile into office.

First in line to give up their money over tax and economic issues created by Biden.

First in line to hand over their firearms that are legal but will be declared "illeagle" by them.

I agree wholeheartedly, unfortunately, our communist overloads will protect these morons

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Than goodness freedom applies to all instead of those we agree with.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Hmmmmmm.....

Did you apply that principle thought process from January 20th 2017 to January 20th 2021?
    Or is that reserved for people who don't tweet mean tweets, or not all while hiding in a basement of their home
    or the White House?
    Yeah. That's usually my entire premise in a nutshell. Treat everyone equally. Apply the golden rule...that sort of thing .

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    People are free to do what they want, but it's fair to call them out when their behavior appears to be inconsistent with their values. I think there are some legitimate bounds to that. Like not saying they're saying things they're not saying.
    I am referring to Indybeerman wanting to create citizen subclasses.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I am referring to Indybeerman wanting to create citizen subclasses.
    Where did I say I wanted to create citizen sub-classes? Do not try to twist my words into something I did not say.

What I said was those that voted for Biden should be first in line to pay the piper.
    We are ALL going to pay the price for him being elected to the office, those that voted for him should get the preferential treatment of being first in line to show their
    support of "THEIR" candidate of choice.

Or, are we going to go the route of what is fine for thee is not for me?

You seem to forget that whether a person is either a Democrat or Republican, we are ALL going to pay the price for him being elected to the Presidency.
    Some who voted for him will take longer than others, but it'll be a V-8 moment when they do.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Where did I say I wanted to create citizen sub-classes? Do not try to twist my words into something I did not say.

What I said was those that voted for Biden should be first in line to pay the piper.
    We are ALL going to pay the price for him being elected to the office, those that voted for him should get the preferential treatment of being first in line to show their
    support of "THEIR" candidate of choice.

Or, are we going to go the route of what is fine for thee is not for me?

You seem to forget that whether a person is either a Democrat or Republican, we are ALL going to pay the price for him being elected to the Presidency.
    Some who voted for him will take longer than others, but it'll be a V-8 moment when they do.
    You used the words require and have to...not should as you do in this post creating an inequality.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    You used the words require and have to...not should as you do in this post creating an inequality.
    I did not use the word require.

And "Have to" is the line we are ALL going to be standing in to pay.

Also if we are all standing in the same line, it is not creating inequality, I just think those that voted him into the presidency should get the privilege of paying first, cause we are all going to pay. Or do you think people who voted Biden into office should be exempt of his dictatorship EO's and policy mandates and not have to pay the price.

Top Bottom