• ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I found something!

BREAKING: Biden’s DHS may restart construction on the U.S.-Mexico border wall to fill any "gaps” in the current barrier, says DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas

About as surprising as continuing and escalating the "children in cages" policy.
    It started with democrats, why is it surprising it's being continued by democrats?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I found something!

BREAKING: Biden’s DHS may restart construction on the U.S.-Mexico border wall to fill any "gaps” in the current barrier, says DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas
    54m2ax.jpg

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Biden does NOT get credit. Backing off of a mistake is not something right on his own. No different in net result from refraining from ****ing up something that was right in the first place.
    Ok so you disagree with 2A Tom

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Ok so you disagree with 2A Tom
    I am not disagreeing with Tom, I am just saying that whole if its not broken don't fix it is a good thing (or stepping back after stupidly trying to fix it), jerking his hand back off a hot burner does not translate into credit for actively doing something right of his own design.

Another way to look at it is that ****ing up what Trump left in good order, then putting it back where Trump left it does not mean that building the wall is now magically Biden's (or the arm up his ass's) idea.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am not disagreeing with Tom, I am just saying that whole if its not broken don't fix it is a good thing (or stepping back after stupidly trying to fix it), jerking his hand back off a hot burner does not translate into credit for actively doing something right of his own design.

Another way to look at it is that ****ing up what Trump left in good order, then putting it back where Trump left it does not mean that building the wall is now magically Biden's (or the arm up his ass's) idea.
    Sorry,to give the impression that I thought Biden was doing a good thing.

It would have been so much better had he not screwed it up in the first place.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I found something!

Can they seal 0biden and his commie sidekick on the other side of it?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Sorry,to give the impression that I thought Biden was doing a good thing.

It would have been so much better had he not screwed it up in the first place.
    No problem. It was more of your post being spun than anything you actually said.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom