• ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    "Most popular president ever!"

Here's some of the one's who agree with that statement.

59584-istock-183215929.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Pres. Biden is so great, that he has to have tech companies remove videos with Pres. Trump, remove dislikes from Pres. Biden videos, and prevent comments.

Why do they have 230 protection?

Oh. How about the one where Facebook is censoring videos posted to Facebook that have Trump's voice in it.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You just don't get it do you? You're so naive.

You'll be begging for $4.00 gas when it hits $5.00 and the problem is that dime turns into a dollar, then instead of the average 28-31% taken out of your check for taxes becomes 35 to 40% and suddenly you're paying a minimum of$5.00 a day which becomes $1865.00 a year and higher, you no longer get pay raises because your employer is paying more corporate taxes, Your electric and natural gas bill rise because there will increases.

Your once comfort level is now squeezed, you can no longer eat out. The economic ripple effect will cause problems for you.

The crazy price of $500.00 for a 1000 rounds of 9mm will be a bargain when Biden and his allies start taxing ammo so it becomes almost unpurchaseable

You'll learn, you'll be forced to learn. You just can't see past the end of your finger tips right now, because you fail to see that it will cause issues for you and everyone around.
    Just look at Venezuela, Biden and his buddies have turned the wheel to the left. How long before the brakes burn out and we as a country run right off the cliff out of control.

Youth is a great thing, but the problem with youth, you have not had enough life experiences yet.
    Begging? Flair for the dramatic.

My dependence on natural gas is nil. Electric is dwindling as I continue to off grid. Already have halved dependence on grid.

However every single thing you refer to is a FUTURE event and so by definition cannot be an adverse affect on me .

I already said it once but I'll repeat it.

That doesn't mean I don't have to take actions now to prevent adverse affects in the future, but that is risk management.

I'm not gonna spend time being all anxious and worried about it then go on internet forums and opine about it.

I'll just continue to prepare for it.

Past regrets and future anxiety are the realm of demons.

God is in the present.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    In that case I recommend you pay attention to the injurious things being done today so you don't find yourself overcome with past regrets in the likely not too distant future.
    I do. That's why I don't get on forums and let everyone else know how stupid they are.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    1980's - What color is your parachute?
    2020's - How big is your greenhouse?

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Joe has done 1 thing correctly that no one will acknowledge. That is that
    A.I. still doesn't work properly and has to many bugs to be shown to the general public in more than 1 example at a time unless a full support staff is available at all times. It can't form coherent sentences and it can't even walk up stairs in a light breeze!

Top Bottom