What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    found the books kind of had to get into. A friend of mine kept touting the book, but I did not find it enjoyable.
    From bit of research, seems series made some changes to time line and characters. Don't know if you have to start with book one. I'm hoping Netflix Green lights season 2.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    From bit of research, seems series made some changes to time line and characters. Don't know if you have to start with book one. I'm hoping Netflix Green lights season 2.

I hope they do, based on the synopsis i read of the remaining two books I am only interested in 2 TBH. I will just wait for the Netflix version, the Game of Thrones idiots running the show have source material so they can’t screw up too badly. I tend to avoid Asian novels due to cultural differences.

Rebel Moon part 2 coming in April to Netflix. It's gritter Star Wars.

Warhammer 40K called and would like a word, though I am really hoping the success of Andor and Rogue One force Disney to make more “adult” Star Ward content. Most on here who are Star Wars fans would really like the old Clone Commando novels, that’s what I want. Cut out Filoni and his inability to make anything past the middle school level.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I thought I saw that they kind of fixed some stuff the author wrote to get past the Chinese government

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well, alrighty, then. So what, if anything do you watch?
    AdobeStock_37730429-1.jpeg

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Watched the Roadhouse remake last night. I personally thought it sucked
    I've seen the original Roadhouse a few times over the years, and it was nothing great or believable.
    We watched the new Roadhouse last night, and it's nothing great or believable either.
    But it was a little more entertaining than the original.

BUT, that said, if people don't ever see either of them, they didn't miss any great cinematic experience! :lmfao:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I've seen the original Roadhouse a few times over the years, and it was nothing great or believable.
    We watched the new Roadhouse last night, and it's nothing great or believable either.
    But it was a little more entertaining than the original.

BUT, that said, if people don't ever see either of them, they didn't miss any great cinematic experience! :lmfao:
    You watch movies for their believability.

Except for Kelly Lynch,
    humina humina humina....
    hes-right-you-know-morgan-freeman.gif

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Of course not.
    But depending on the movie, the "envelope" gets pushed a lot more on some than others. :)
    What are your thoughts about the John Wick movies? They seem to have a large following and they have destroyed the "envelope", lol.

I like action and I don't need things to be totally realistic, but for me, those movies just went too far. He kills more guys climbing a set a stairs than a guy who served three tours on a helicopter gun ship!

Though I did watch them...

Top Bottom