What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The tactics are realistic, but the most unrealistic thing is the idea of surprise witnesses and no depositions. The other side always knows (essentially) what each expert and witness is going to say (except the defendant). Discovery goes both ways.
    I get a kick out of the totallly unrealistic Perry Mason episodes, where everyone even slightly tangential to the case are all sitting there listening to the testimony of others, and then the surprise witness walks in.

BTW, PM makes it seem a good attorney always wins preliminary hearings. LOL

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Anyone watch the latest season of Outlander yet?

I have been "saving" it, just curious if it is any good.

Also, anyone see the new Downton Abby movie yet? If so, how was it? I love the series.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    359   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I started "Captain America - The First Avenger" last night. my plan is to watch the entire Marvel Oeuvre in timeline order. Disney has them listed many ways, that being one of them. Figure that should get me through the summer.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    iG5z7V3.jpg

So it's M rated for sure so no kids , but for those that like Anime / Horror Netflix's "Love Death and Robots" is honestly one of my favorite shows of all time. It's an anthology series, each season is 8-15 episodes and each episode is 5-20~ minutes long with totally different stories.

Season one is the best IMHO, season two was OK but still good and season three was epic and even featured a Strider folding knife.

Give it 15 minutes and watch Sonny's Edge from season one, if you like it keep watching. Animation is amazing and I love some of the concepts the show explores.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    iG5z7V3.jpg

So it's M rated for sure so no kids , but for those that like Anime / Horror Netflix's "Love Death and Robots" is honestly one of my favorite shows of all time. It's an anthology series, each season is 8-15 episodes and each episode is 5-20~ minutes long with totally different stories.

Season one is the best IMHO, season two was OK but still good and season three was epic and even featured a Strider folding knife.

Give it 15 minutes and watch Sonny's Edge from season one, if you like it keep watching. Animation is amazing and I love some of the concepts the show explores.
    Suits from season one was my favorite

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Suits from season one was my favorite

That was a great episode

Bad Traveling
    Heart of the Machine
    POP Squad
    Beyond the Aquila Rift
    Sonnie's Edge
    The Witness

Those are definitely my top 6 episodes , with the rest qualified as "honorable mentions". This Altered Carbon (season 1) and Black Mirror are some of my favorite shows ever and really with Netflix would lean into the cyberpunk genre

Top Bottom