What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    When Netflix raised their price a while back they said they were going to bring us a NEW exciting streaming service. Where is it? I'm getting tired of a lot of the movies in other languages that I have know idea how to understand. Guess I'm saying I'm not very excited LOL

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    When Netflix raised their price a while back they said they were going to bring us a NEW exciting streaming service. Where is it? I'm getting tired of a lot of the movies in other languages that I have know idea how to understand. Guess I'm saying I'm not very excited LOL

Yeah, I'm not big on dubbed movies or subtitles and that is what netlfix has been adding the most of lately.

Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    Yeah, I'm not big on dubbed movies or subtitles and that is what netlfix has been adding the most of lately.

I'm generally not either. But some of these German, Chinese, Korean, and Russian films are so well produced; the stories themselves, costumes, scenery, camera work, lighting, etc. But more often than not the subtitles flash by way too quickly to be able to read them. And the voice-over, when it is provided, doesn't reflect the mood of the story. The worse I've seen was a computer-voice...

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Odenkirk was excellent in that role. He kept a lid on it for sooo long, up until his daughter couldn't find her kitty-cat bracelet!

The sound track was excellent too..."I Gotta Be Me" during the bus fight scene was powerful!
    Watched it yesterday. Pretty good. I think from the ending there might be more coming, maybe.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I really liked Expanse. The first couple seasons were the best. Like Super Bee said, that just seems to be the general pattern of most shows.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    True. The end of Expanse was a disappointment. They really didn't address a lot of what was going on.

This.

It ended very quickly, all of a sudden the bad guy was dead and the credits were rolling. I actually backed it up a bit to make sure I did not miss anything or the streaming didnt jump ahead.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Wife and I got caught up on Bosch Legacy so we started Lincoln Lawyer. Midway through episode 3 the wife taps out. She said she didn't care for any of the characters and the plot was pretty lame. I agreed. After watching Goliath with Billy Bob I think we are spoiled.
    So started Outer Range. After one episode we're all in. :rockwoot:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    We started watching this. Reminds me of Man in the High Castle, no clue what is going on.
    We finished the first season. A little too much over the top voo doo sh*t but still worth a watch. Oh and we still don't have a clue. :cool:

Top Bottom