What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I just finished Lost in Space S3. I didn't realize it was out so had a big time gap between S2 & S3.

It might be worth me going back and rewatching the entire thing. It's well done.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I just finished Lost in Space S3. I didn't realize it was out so had a big time gap between S2 & S3.

It might be worth me going back and rewatching the entire thing. It's well done.

That was a great series. Yes, quite a bit of time between seasons. Will was a kid in season 1. By season 3 he was married with kids. . . no, not really.

I do wish they had continued that series, it was very well done and something different.

Reactions: Hop

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    That was a great series. Yes, quite a bit of time between seasons. Will was a kid in season 1. By season 3 he was married with kids. . . no, not really.

I do wish they had continued that series, it was very well done and something different.
    Was a great show
    Could watch it with family and not worry. Hate that they ended it

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Yeah. I think that series has ended. One of the reasons I signed up for Paramount+ when they took it off the broadcast schedule. Since then I've found several reasons to stay on.
    You about have me talked into Paramount as I was going to pay the $20 off Prime to watch Tulsa King. They have a bundle with Paramount+ Premium and Showtime for $11.99/mo. I'd dropped Netflix a year ago as a couple shows I got a few episodes into, it turned into a wokefest.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Finished The Diplomat on Netflix and I really enjoyed it, I thought it was very good. I love Rufus Sewells character, he is great. It is only 8 episodes which kinda sucked, but well worth the watch in my opinion.
    I enjoyed it, but didn't like the lack of storyline resolution. It didn't feel like the season was completed. There are other ways to set a series up for another season without leaving the most important plot point unresolved.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I enjoyed it, but didn't like the lack of storyline resolution. It didn't feel like the season was completed. There are other ways to set a series up for another season without leaving the most important plot point unresolved.
    Agree. That was the sort of cliffhanger I expect for the next week's show or a short hiatus. Not a season-ending show!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Watched my way into Season 3 of The Chosen.

One of the very unusual streaming shows available that is not made by Hollywood. Its a very high quality production of the story of Jesus. Not some sort of a beat you over the head 'Bible thumping' production. It's depicted as a drama, aimed for a wide audience not just the stereotypical 'Christian right'

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Been watching FUBAR on Netflix. A CIA comedy action series that is a relaxing watch with entertaining characters. Not binge worthy but flipping on an episode while sipping bourbon on the couch is good. And the "R" in FUBAR stands for Aaarrrrrnolllld!!!!!

Fubar-Key-Art.jpg

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Been watching it also. I laugh so hard some times! If you are an Arnold fan who has watched most of this movies, you should like this.

I get the feeling he is not taking this serious or is worried about ratings. He appears to be having fun bringing up so many of his cliche's from previous work from both comedies and action stuff.

"get to the choppa"!

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Been watching FUBAR on Netflix. A CIA comedy action series that is a relaxing watch with entertaining characters. Not binge worthy but flipping on an episode while sipping bourbon on the couch is good. And the "R" in FUBAR stands for Aaarrrrrnolllld!!!!!

I'd have to say it was pretty dumb, yet still somewhat entertaining.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Outlander season 7 has begun I see.

How is this freaking show still going? How is it about the Revolutionary War now? Are there any characters left, male or female, who haven't been graphically raped yet?

I kinda liked the first season but I have so many questions about how this concept is still going.

Top Bottom