What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I didn’t go back through 92 pages to see if it had been mentioned before or not. Hot Fuzz on Amazon. The name sounded dumb and the pic did grab me, but as I was going by it, I noticed it had a lot of views and almost 100% likes, so I tried. I thought it was a really good movie. Sort of action adventure, mystery and comedy rolled into one.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Last week, I watched A Christmas Story, Home Alone, It's a Wonderful Life and Die Hard.

A day late, but Merry Half-Christmas, y'all!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I was very disappointed with Citadel.

I started it and was not enthralled, but figured it would get better. It didn't.

Drop every Friday but episode 7 never dropped. What the heck! 6ix stinkin' episodes?

And it hardly had an ending.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Normally whatever the grand kids wanto to watch.

If they are young, prolly ought to pay close attention to what they are watching. Some of the crap that they put out for kids viewing these days is atrocious. Borderline sexually oriented to just bad behavior influencing.

I've spoke with my daughter about this and you might want to do the same.

:twocents:

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    I didn’t go back through 92 pages to see if it had been mentioned before or not. Hot Fuzz on Amazon. The name sounded dumb and the pic did grab me, but as I was going by it, I noticed it had a lot of views and almost 100% likes, so I tried. I thought it was a really good movie. Sort of action adventure, mystery and comedy rolled into one.
    I loved this movie. If you liked it, try Shaun of the Dead if you get a chance, it stars the same comic duo.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    As someone else already mentioned, Extraction 2 on netflix is a decent action movie. Samaritan on prime (I think) stars Stallone and was a pretty good take on a super hero movie. Much different from all the other super hero garbage coming out lately.

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    If they are young, prolly ought to pay close attention to what they are watching. Some of the crap that they put out for kids viewing these days is atrocious. Borderline sexually oriented to just bad behavior influencing.

Yeah, was gonna do this but then she jumped my butt for use the word sexy in a text to them.
    I'm more worried about where he goes to school. Wayne TWP has "issues".

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Some of the stuff that seems innocuous raises their serotonin levels.

It is borderline addictive.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN

My daughter loves the show Bluey. It's an Australian kids show streaming on Disney. I actually like it too.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    We watched Extraction2 last night. It was kind of entertaining, but there was a lot of stupid :poop: in it.
    Definitely a lot of stupid stuff in it, but still an entertaining action movie.
    Watched Avengement on netflix last night. Pretty good if you like action and British crime movies.

Top Bottom