What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    How is this freaking show still going? How is it about the Revolutionary War now? Are there any characters left, male or female, who haven't been graphically raped yet?

I kinda liked the first season but I have so many questions about how this concept is still going.
    It is based off of books, following the same story line.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I am highly ****** at Amazon Prime, have been watching "Suits." There are nine seasons "included with prime." just got midway into the 4th season and now it is pay per view. Show itself is OK, nothing great but OK and nothing I would be watching if I knew I had to pay. Jim.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I am highly ****** at Amazon Prime, have been watching "Suits." There are nine seasons "included with prime." just got midway into the 4th season and now it is pay per view. Show itself is OK, nothing great but OK and nothing I would be watching if I knew I had to pay. Jim.
    If it's any consolation, it kinda falls apart as the seasons progress. The writers get away from what made it good at the start.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    f that.gif

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    As I suspected when this happens, another site started showing it.
    It's now on Netflix and free to Netflix subscribers.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Anyone watch outlander ? Wondering if it is worth looking into I don’t have starz but could cancel something else and get it. 7 seasons it must be OK.……. Right?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Anyone watch outlander ? Wondering if it is worth looking into I don’t have starz but could cancel something else and get it. 7 seasons it must be OK.……. Right?

I liked it early on and still do. It's kind of running out of interesting twists and turns though. Like they all do, as they get many seasons.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I liked it okay. You really have to suspend reality with this one. John Wick-ish.

I did like the characters.

Right. A little much on the near continual hand to hand fighting. Ok though I guess.

Just got through watching Kandahar. I liked it a lot. Seemed a lot more realistic. I actually cheared at the TV a couple of times.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

That is a really good series. This is not a series for kids, in any way so make sure the kids are in bed before it starts. Quite a bit of nudity in the first couple seasons but they have seemed to tame it way down as the series moved on.

I need to catch up as I think I have only seen the first 5 seasons.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    How is this freaking show still going? How is it about the Revolutionary War now?

This happens in season 4 and into 5 maybe, I am running behind. I dont want to give away the plot, but I was thinking this might happen even during season 1.

She arrives in Scotland in 1743 originally.

Its worth catching up if you have already started.

Top Bottom