What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    For those who have watched Justified, does he move on to other parts of the country in later seasons? I'm wrapping up season two and I'm worn out on Harlen County. If something doesn't change, I'll be done at the end of this season.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    For those who have watched Justified, does he move on to other parts of the country in later seasons? I'm wrapping up season two and I'm worn out on Harlen County. If something doesn't change, I'll be done at the end of this season.
    It involves Lexington some, but no it is mostly Harlan.

That said I enjoyed the show, was thinking about rewatching it.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    It involves Lexington some, but no it is mostly Harlan.

That said I enjoyed the show, was thinking about rewatching it.
    I like it okay but I'm just tired of the him dealing with same bad guys episode after episode. I guess I'm more used to shows that have a story for that episode that gets wrapped up in the same episode. I get the season long "back story" but with Justified, it appears that is the story.

Early on they had some other crimes for him to deal with that was outside of the Crowder clan and Mags. But not so much anymore.

I'll see how I feel once I wrap up season 2.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I like it okay but I'm just tired of the him dealing with same bad guys episode after episode. I guess I'm more used to shows that have a story for that episode that gets wrapped up in the same episode. I get the season long "back story" but with Justified, it appears that is the story.

Early on they had some other crimes for him to deal with that was outside of the Crowder clan and Mags. But not so much anymore.

I'll see how I feel once I wrap up season 2.
    I don't really remember the particulars at the point you are, but there are some new criminals brought in. They do keep involving the crowders and mags though.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Just watched Woman King on Netflix. Set in 1820’s slave trade Africa. Good movie about a group of strong warriors (who happened to be women) resisting other tribes selling them into slavery. Shockingly Woke Free movie worth watching.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I don't really remember the particulars at the point you are, but there are some new criminals brought in. They do keep involving the crowders and mags though.
    THe basis of the story is Harlan County. but they feed in new characters, kill off some old ones, and they do get into Mexico/California in a coule of later seasons.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    THe basis of the story is Harlan County. but they feed in new characters, kill off some old ones, and they do get into Mexico/California in a coule of later seasons.
    I finished season two and watched the first episode of season 3. I'll stick with it. Most of the Bennett clan are dead, so they will have to bring in some new characters and plots.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Finished The Diplomat on Netflix and I really enjoyed it, I thought it was very good. I love Rufus Sewells character, he is great. It is only 8 episodes which kinda sucked, but well worth the watch in my opinion.
    We are a bit over half way through it. Enjoying it. My wife said she wants to go back and rewatch The Americans now!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I love that movie and Major League.
    When the replacement players for the Washington Sentinels left the stadium that day, there was no ticker tape parade, no endorsement deals for sneakers or soda pop, or breakfast cereal.
    Just a locker to be cleaned out, and a ride home to catch.
    But what they didn't know, was that their lives had been changed forever because they had been part of something great.
    And greatness, no matter how brief, stays with a man. Every athlete dreams of a second chance, these men lived it.

Reactions: KLB
    Top Bottom