What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Watched The Recruit (Netflix) on my work trips the past couple weeks. Night Agent (Netflix) is up next for my upcoming trips.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Finally finished Modern Family. Kinda cool watching the kids grow up over 10 years of episodes.

Now we don't know what to try next. I have plenty I watch when my wife is not around, but I need something G-rated, preferably funny.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Finally finished Modern Family. Kinda cool watching the kids grow up over 10 years of episodes.

Now we don't know what to try next. I have plenty I watch when my wife is not around, but I need something G-rated, preferably funny.
    Not sure if ya have hbo max but the show, the middle, is on there. Funny and family friendly

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I just watched the 5 part mini series Chernobyl on HBO Max. It was really entertaining and very accurate. A great way to learn about what happened if you haven't learned much about it.

I never really learned about Chernobyl as a kid and young adult, I knew it was a nuclear reactor that exploded, but that was about it. The Docu-series goes into detail about why it exploded and the cover up/clean up efforts by the Soviet Union. It was really eye opening so see the human sacrafices that were made to clean it up.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I just watched the 5 part mini series Chernobyl on HBO Max. It was really entertaining and very accurate. A great way to learn about what happened if you haven't learned much about it.

I never really learned about Chernobyl as a kid and young adult, I knew it was a nuclear reactor that exploded, but that was about it. The Docu-series goes into detail about why it exploded and the cover up/clean up efforts by the Soviet Union. It was really eye opening so see the human sacrafices that were made to clean it up.

That series was what I call a Horror show.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I thought that the 1st 3 seasons of Mrs. Maisel were outstanding, the 4th, OK. So far, I am disappointed with the 5th season. Too much time spent on ancillary characters and story lines, imo, when I was hoping for the final season to focus on Midge and her quest for stardom. I get it that the show isn't supposed to be a weekly Midge Maisel stand up special, but at least some of that would nice.

Oh, BTW, I do *not* recommend the new Alex Borstein ("Susie") stand-up on Prime. The first 15 minutes or so consisted of the common "Abortion good, guns bad" tripe. My daughter, who by the way agrees with that sentiment, watched the entire show, and said that it just wasn't that funny.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I began watching "The Diplomat" last night and watched about 3/4 of the first episode.
    Other than Keri Russell, the show just didn't hook me enough to keep watching it.
    YMMV

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Started Florida Man series on Netflix. Okay entertainment that I will continue watching but not so enthralling as to binge in one weekend.

I just finished this. I'm with you, it was worth the watch, but kinda meh.

The female lead is quite the looker. Her ins and outs are what kept me hanging on.

:twocents:

Top Bottom