What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Altrex

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 10, 2021
    I just started a documentary type show on Netflix tonight called Making a Murderer. Story about a guy in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
    Unbelievable story and only saw the first 5 of 20 episodes.
    Have any of you seen it ?
    This is a great documentary in my opinion. Would like to hear your thoughts when you get to the end.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OMG this is spot on. :lmfao:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm kinda excited for some new high quality TV series to watch.

I watched the first season of Dexter, then was overrun with series that took all of my TV watching time. Never got back to it. Wonder If I need to go back and catch up the rest of the 8 seasons before the new one starts?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I'm kinda excited for some new high quality TV series to watch.

I watched the first season of Dexter, then was overrun with series that took all of my TV watching time. Never got back to it. Wonder If I need to go back and catch up the rest of the 8 seasons before the new one starts?

It wouldn't hurt. THis new series kind of takes off where the old series ended. Youve got a month to binge the old seasons.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It wouldn't hurt. THis new series kind of takes off where the old series ended. Youve got a month to binge the old seasons.
    I really like action and thriller type dramas. We are so lacking in good TV (let alone movies,) since the 'rona.

I'm not normally much for going back years and years on old series, but have ran on to some really great one's made in the last ten years.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I really like action and thriller type dramas. We are so lacking in good TV (let alone movies,) since the 'rona.

I'm not normally much for going back years and years on old series, but have ran on to some really great one's made in the last ten years.
    Some of the cable network series like Dexter and Billions from Showtime and Sopranos and BoB from HBO are worth it. Of course, BoB was really only one "season".

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Still watching Monk. But I cant do more than about 3 eps in a row. Came across The Unit. I had not watched it before, so mostly enjoying it. I have to admit to being a little put off that the Colonel is banging the wife of one of his men.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Some of the cable network series like Dexter and Billions from Showtime and Sopranos and BoB from HBO are worth it. Of course, BoB was really only one "season".

Thank you! A good reminder to me of more of the series that I just skipped over the years.

Never watched the Sopranos or BoB.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Came across The Unit. I had not watched it before, so mostly enjoying it. I have to admit to being a little put off that the Colonel is banging the wife of one of his men.
    My sentiments also but I watch it when my wife goes to our daughters. She is not into the show at all.

We did start watching the Mentalist, but last night when we accessed it for episode 4 they are now charging for it. Did this just happen because of October 1? Or did they give us 3 free episodes and then expect us to pay?

Either way, we are looking for something else. We are trying The Madalarian but not being huge Star Wars fans I'm not sure we will hang with it. We'll watch episode 3 tonight which is usually all I will watch if it doesn't really grab me.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My sentiments also but I watch it when my wife goes to our daughters. She is not into the show at all.

We did start watching the Mentalist, but last night when we accessed it for episode 4 they are now charging for it. Did this just happen because of October 1? Or did they give us 3 free episodes and then expect us to pay?

Either way, we are looking for something else. We are trying The Madalarian but not being huge Star Wars fans I'm not sure we will hang with it. We'll watch episode 3 tonight which is usually all I will watch if it doesn't really grab me.
    We have two episodes left of the entire Mentalist series. Looks like I'll be paying $1.99 per episode. I may have some Amazon media credits from accepting later shipping dates on some orders. They do expire though, so not sure until we watch.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Been watching Peaky Blinders on Netflix. Despite the goofy name it has turned out to be a pretty good show.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I watched the Netflix mini-series Midnight Mass, it's pretty good October fare, i'd label it as sort of horror-lite so it's not really gruesome. I was looking through the cast and saw that one of the parents was Elliot from ET.

Top Bottom