What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    It's when I can pry her away from from trash TV (e.g. The Bachelor)

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

My last one was into all of those crime shows where someone gets horribly murdered (or worse) in every episode. I didn't learn until later that this seems to be kinda common with a lot of ladies.

...and I would still take that over The Bachelor.

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    Almost done with Vikings, and working our way through Forged in Fire; that’s our family show. Just saw the ep with the guy from New Paris, IN - we all cheered when they showed the map: about 30 min from our family lakehouse in Wolcottville. Anyway it’s gratifying to see how much the kids have picked up the knifesmithing lingo. Nothing like hearing my 12 y.o. girl talk about Damascus and the importance of consistent heat in the blade before a proper quench. :D

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Checked out "Only Murders in the Building" on Prime. Still not sure about it. Will know more after the second episode.

Season two of Modern Love is out. The first two episodes are brilliant. It's a series of TV "short stories", if you will. None of them are related to each other. Each episode is based on an essay submitted to the New York Times column "Modern Love". Maybe I'm biased, but I don't think it's just for women. I think men will get just as much out of it.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I just started a documentary type show on Netflix tonight called Making a Murderer. Story about a guy in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
    Unbelievable story and only saw the first 5 of 20 episodes.
    Have any of you seen it ?

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I just started a documentary type show on Netflix tonight called Making a Murderer. Story about a guy in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
    Yeah, we watched it. I don't remember how much happened in the first 5 episodes, but it gets pretty wild

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I watched it several years ago. Very strange series. I think they did or tried to do a follow-up series to it.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just watched The Judge on Hulu with Robert Downey Jr. I havent seen it for a couple years. Great movie, I highly recommend it. Its not a role you would think you would see him in but he knocks it out of the park.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Jury is still out on "Only Murders in the Building" after two episodes. It would be a fun show for a drinking game. Take a drink every time Selena Gomez says f***'.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I watched it several years ago. Very strange series. I think they did or tried to do a follow-up series to it.
    I cant believe the way the cops, lawyers, and judges operate. I'm really thinking it couldn't have been the way it was presented on the show.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    We started watching All in the Family tonight. It's on IMdb (which I access through Amazon Prime). I forgot how funny and rude that show was. I was only 9 when it came out, so I didn't understand the politics and social issues. But 50 years later, they are still pretty much the same.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Just finished a four episode show called Maigret on britbox starring Rowan Atkisson…highly recommend. Now starting an Irish show called Vera.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    We started watching All in the Family tonight. It's on IMdb (which I access through Amazon Prime). I forgot how funny and rude that show was. I was only 9 when it came out, so I didn't understand the politics and social issues. But 50 years later, they are still pretty much the same.
    Who do you identify with? Archie or Meathead? :)

Top Bottom