What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    For those of you who watched Bosch, does each season just follow one case? My wife doesn't have patience for that sort of writing , lol. She likes to see things wrapped up in one episode like NCIS for example. Or Blue Bloods. A side plot threaded throughout the season is okay as long as it doesn't dominate but as far as she is concerned. "lets wrap this up"! :)
    Sometimes there's a couple of the books worked into a season. But mostly focuses on one novel. Of course there are subplots running through the entie=re series of the novels.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Watched part of Carnival Row last night... that didnt seem good.
    After the Tin Star ordeal, as soon as I don't like a show, I am going to stop and move on...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Got to see this today.

Where do I get some of those 100 round 1911 pistols?

Amazing power too...men were tossed several yards down the street upon impact.

Last edited:

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I have a hard time finding anything to watch on Prime...we booted Netflix years ago because they sucked. Prime may get the boot in December. Between Locast and Hulu Plus we have it all covered I think.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have a hard time finding anything to watch on Prime...we booted Netflix years ago because they sucked. Prime may get the boot in December. Between Locast and Hulu Plus we have it all covered I think.

Hulu really has some good movies. While I have been home recovering with myself planted on the couch I have been watching more TV than ever. I never knew HULU had such a good selection and they seem to rotate some of them daily.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    We watch a lot of the USA series on Prime... House, Monk, Burn Notice, Psych, The Mentalist. (Not sure if all of those are actually USA, but most are.) We're done with Monk(twice) and getting down to the last season of The Mentalist and Psych.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    We watch a lot of the USA series on Prime... House, Monk, Burn Notice, Psych, The Mentalist. (Not sure if all of those are actually USA, but most are.) We're done with Monk(twice) and getting down to the last season of The Mentalist and Psych.
    Hulu Plus has access to the TCM movie collection, when we aren't watching local TV on Locast we are usually watching movies on TCM...also there is a service called Friendly TV, it's $80 a year, they have 5 or 6 Hallmark Movie channels (barf), but they have 3 or 4 outdoor channels and some other stuff. The boss lady and I have an understanding...no Hallmark Christmas Movies between Jan 1st and October 15th...unless I am not in the house or I am otherwise detained.

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Doggone it, I got down to the TV tonight and went to search for Clarkson's Farm but couldn't remember the Clarkson part of it. I tried to search Farm on Prime, but their search only works for the first word. I was too lazy to come up to the computer to find the name of it, so we'll try it tomorrow. I'll remember now because I have a friend who's last name is Clarkson.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

Got to see this today.

Where do I get some of those 100 round 1911 pistols?

Amazing power too...men were tossed several yards down the street upon impact.

One of my favorite '90s action movies because of all of that cheesiness and they went out of their way to show him loading like 40 mags, and showed him swapping them maybe 3 times in the entire movie. :lmfao:

Not a lot less accurate than a Fistful of Dollars before it, though. I've never seen/read any of the other older re-tellings of the story to see if they're equally outlandish.

Top Bottom