• printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

d5e0a455-5bf0-49c2-baff-2bb65fc29444_text.gif

See?! Denying care, **** that guy in particular.

d87b7de8-a1f5-49b0-aa24-e3e8f1fc4a7d_text.gif

INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central
    It’s in the blood supply now. It can’t be stopped from infecting everyone unless we make it unlawful for the vaxxed to give blood.
    If anyone is unvaccinated and has a scheduled surgery coming up, see if you can give your own blood in advance so they can put your own blood in you if needed. Emergencies, its a roll of the dice, but planned could be a different story.

That is IF they are organized enough to give you your own blood

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    If anyone is unvaccinated and has a scheduled surgery coming up, see if you can give your own blood in advance so they can put your own blood in you if needed. Emergencies, its a roll of the dice, but planned could be a different story.

That is IF they are organized enough to give you your own blood
    My understanding is unless you have an extremely rare blood type that has an almost nonexistent supply, they will not guarantee that you get your blood that you have donated.

D.R.SCOTT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Indiana
    I worked for the Coroner as a death investigator during the pandemic incident. I had to do covid swabs on almost every single body that I brought back. I specifically remember a dead gang member with half thier head blown off. Like I had to Swab even when they had no sinus so I could see the Swab in thier head threw the hole. They wanted as many positive covid test for dead bodies as they could get for federal emergeny assistance grants, so those numbers were reported if positive. I also had a lot of cases where older people suddenly had cardiac events, who had no previous heart related issues, a week or two after getting the vaccine. They did a office poll asking us if we would get the vaccine from the mandate in order to keep working, and almost everyone said no. So they allowed us to work without getting the vaccine because they wouldn't have people to work and would need to call the state for assistance.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    On the NIH site even. We’ll see if TPTB allow this thing to be fully published.

“Given the extensive, well-documented SAEs and unacceptably high harm-to-reward ratio, we urge governments to endorse a global moratorium on the modified mRNA products until all relevant questions pertaining to causality, residual DNA, and aberrant protein production are answered.”

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    It’s in the blood supply now. It can’t be stopped from infecting everyone unless we make it unlawful for the vaxxed to give blood.

In some ways it will eventually become impossible for the v a xx ed to give blood.

My mother has a unique blood type and is a lifetime donor. She's given for as long as I can remember, and has the t-shirts to prove it. My idiot brother convinced her and my dad to get va xx ed AFTER they had recovered from having it. She has bruised the last two times she has gone in to give and the needle was clogged with 'micro clots' to the extent they were unable to complete her donation. I don't believe she's been able to donate after that.

Top Bottom