• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Does liability protection cover charging the CEO with murder? I figured the protection was from civil liability.
    I really don't know. I'm struggling to recall any details or where I may heard or read it. Yikes, I sound like Christine Blasey Ford making a rape accusation, "I don't know when it was, where it was, who was there or how I got home, but I know it happened."

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Dude, The Man is getting ready to double down on vidsanity. I fear the pushback won't be as strong as it should be many more will make the choice of easy compliance over difficult courage.
    Yes people love convenience over doing the right thing. Tons of people to this day take fake PCR tests when asked so they can do xyz, you name it.

I thought about what you said about pushback. Even it is stronger than we expect, and I'm no longer optimistic, that's not how it viewed from the implementation perspective. With such great success in round one, even if 1% more people comply and are tricked or scared into the needle, it's still a win. Obviously that's the goal. There's always time for a rerun to keep adding percentages.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Holy ****ing ****. Here we go again.
    iu

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    My wife had a work trip to Seattle, WA a little over a week ago. I went along so I could see the Museum of Flight. I had a great time, but caught Covid somewhere along the way. I tested positive, so I'm sure it was Covid, but no confirmation if it was the latest variant or not. It was basically a bad cold that lasted 3 days. In most ways not even as bad as a cold, except for the excessive mucus production. I can't imagine why anyone would think we need another vaccine for it.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    If this happens and you are against another unproven vaccine, it'll be a great opportunity to speak with family and friends about your reasons for not doing it this time, or again this time. Many stopped after the first round.

If you can gain their trust about this latest round, I also thought it'd be a great segue to discuss all the vaccines "recommended" for school age children and home or private schooling. Elderly parents or grandparents are also very vulnerable due to the fear propaganda and Medicare push for drugs and vaccines. They definitely can also use this type of support.

Top Bottom