• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Ruling March 23rd....Bidet Administration lacked the constitutional authority to issue jab mandates. This is why one should never comply. I've said it many times but there will be lawsuits for a decade over this. It was a horrible way to treat people whos jobs and family depended on doing this. It would have taken time people didn't feel they had to fight it.

The 2 min video is good.

Employers need to be sued into bankruptcy.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Good. Maybe our press will pick up this trend too.

“Last month, German Health Minister and renowned virus pest Karl Lauterbach gave a remarkable interview in which he denounced “exorbitant” pharmaceutical profits, deplored “dismaying” vaccine injuries, and called for the manufacturers to set aside funds for those who have been harmed. He did so amid a growing wave of reporting on vaccine injuries in the German press – a wave which his statements have now turned into a tsunami. In the weeks since, vaccine injuries and side effects have become the dominant theme of German press coverage on the jabs, from local papers to national media.”

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Employers need to be sued into bankruptcy.
    Ideally yes but IMO it's really weird dynamics that needs some economic balance moving forward. From my experience there's fractures in the capitalistic model already such as serious hiring problems, noticeable lack of goods and services, etc. Many businesses are already out of business due to the unconstitutional mandates. I totally agree the employers were wrong but what happens if they go out of business due to backruptcy?

It's amazing now in hindsight, all the debate about the constitutionality of the shutdowns and jab mandates, represented by posts on this board and discussions with friends and family. Those that knew back then, recognized the whole thing as a scam/hoax. Alternatively there's still people I talk to, even those that didn't take the shot, that still use the terms that got us here in the first place. It still defines their life.

I was overly optimistic that most of this would have ended already but am no longer confident at all. The totality of it I believe will seemingly last a long time. Yes there was a legal ruling but for example, many colleges are still enforcing mandates.

I'm curious what people think should or could happen to create a pivot back to normalcy? There's so many layers to the deception. Lawsuits take forever.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Ideally yes but IMO it's really weird dynamics that needs some economic balance moving forward. From my experience there's fractures in the capitalistic model already such as serious hiring problems, noticeable lack of goods and services, etc. Many businesses are already out of business due to the unconstitutional mandates. I totally agree the employers were wrong but what happens if they go out of business due to backruptcy?

It's amazing now in hindsight, all the debate about the constitutionality of the shutdowns and jab mandates, represented by posts on this board and discussions with friends and family. Those that knew back then, recognized the whole thing as a scam/hoax. Alternatively there's still people I talk to, even those that didn't take the shot, that still use the terms that got us here in the first place. It still defines their life.

I was overly optimistic that most of this would have ended already but am no longer confident at all. The totality of it I believe will seemingly last a long time. Yes there was a legal ruling but for example, many colleges are still enforcing mandates.

I'm curious what people think should or could happen to create a pivot back to normalcy? There's so many layers to the deception. Lawsuits take forever.
    Sometimes sacrifices have to be made to get the mindset of employers right.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Everyday that passes the crimes against humanity TPTB perpetrated on us gets smaller and smaller in the rear view mirrors of our consciences...probably because most of us weren’t directly harmed by the shots. Some people though weren’t so lucky and they’ll probably never get the justice they deserve.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Heard something that Biden is or going to turn U.S. citizens medicare over to WHO and they will have complete control of American citizens health. If so then WHO could mandate vaccines or whatever and if you don't comply guess what happens...no coverage? Has anyone heard of this?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Many were asking who was paying to promote the vaccines. Why doctors who did not support them suddenly switched to supporting them without anything changing (except them getting paid).

Now it is 100% clear,lockdown politics was almost a creation of Pfizer, and was certainly funded by Pfizer's gifts to non profits(some created just to promote lockdowns) all of which supported the idea of lockdowns for Pfizer.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Been talking about how this could affect the 24 election for about a year now. I guess that's only if there are fair elections. Still believe it will be a huge issue. Dr. McCollough states 25% of Americans did not take any vaccine.

1 min clip

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Been talking about how this could affect the 24 election for about a year now. I guess that's only if there are fair elections. Still believe it will be a huge issue. Dr. McCollough states 25% of Americans did not take any vaccine.

1 min clip
    Most Americans are clueless about all of this.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Most Americans are clueless about all of this.
    That's true to a large extent. I might have been also had I not actively posted and learned starting about two years ago on the forum. I recently posted I was overly optimistic that most of this would have ended already but am no longer confident at all, which points out that the masses aren't paying attention. I still hear the standard media fed narratives repeated when I speak to people and that's dissapointing.

There's still a couple years left till the next election for awakenings so I want to be optimistic for that. If RFK Jr. can get a bigger platform to reach people, he would definitely get the message out. We'll see as when I've posted about his Childrens Health Defense on this forum, it doesn't seem to resonate much.

Top Bottom