Coercion? Try court ordered

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Coercion? Try court ordered

Thst judge needs removed from office one way or another.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Meh. Pakistan has honor killings, too; I'm not expecting to see that find its way here.

More proof you are wrong as usual. Honor killings have occurred with alarming frequency in the US. Particularly in enclaves where the police/security are part of the sects. Though the media try not to cover it like the do with genital mutilation...

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I'd read today there will be even more free advertising money put towards coercion on some door to door "outreach". Wow, that's not going to turn out well.:draw:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    It do look that way.
    Seeing as we're in the middle of a process rather than an event it lends me the expectation of further marvels.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It do look that way.
    Seeing as we're in the middle of a process rather than an event it lends me the expectation of further marvels.

I wish I could say you're wrong, but with all the vaccine nonsense being pushed and places advocating for more lockdowns, I'm afraid you're correct.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Turned on the radio yesterday driving home and some public policy professor was demanding the government force people to vaccinate, institute certificates, having employers suspend workers who don't have them and reinstating the mask laws. As I briefly listened to this shrill woman I had a vision of harpies hunting people down with syringes in their claws. I turned the radio off.

The covid will be with you......always

corywj

Supporter of the first and second amendments
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2020
    Fort Wayne
    This whole vaccine debacle just grinds my gears.

News reports yesterday outlined an Ohio woman who won a 1 million dollar "raffle" for getting a vaccine.
    Other states/municipalities are offering free drinks, free joints, free rides, free concerts... all in an effort to entice fence-sitters to take theCovid-19 vaccine.

The question arises, if this vaccine were the be-all/end-all, ultimate answer to this "pandemic", why aren't people beating down the doors clamoring for their individual salvation?

When you offer something of worth or value, people will beat a path to your door.
    The fact that the government feels the need to bribe, or try to coerce people into compliance tells me to question the dominate paradigm.
    I agree, this "regime" cares more about the preservation of it's own power than "we the people." It's not right, it's a test of compliance, and another step toward stamping out free thought ...

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    This whole vaccine debacle just grinds my gears.

News reports yesterday outlined an Ohio woman who won a 1 million dollar "raffle" for getting a vaccine.
    Other states/municipalities are offering free drinks, free joints, free rides, free concerts... all in an effort to entice fence-sitters to take theCovid-19 vaccine.

The question arises, if this vaccine were the be-all/end-all, ultimate answer to this "pandemic", why aren't people beating down the doors clamoring for their individual salvation?

When you offer something of worth or value, people will beat a path to your door.
    The fact that the government feels the need to bribe, or try to coerce people into compliance tells me to question the dominate paradigm.
    You're kidding right? Citizens don't even "beat a path" to the voting polls. I really don't understand the thinking that if the government is for it, I'm against it attitude. I do understand the "Let George do it!" attitude. Americans have become lazy and self-centered. Just some explanation for all the "Help Wanted" signed that abound, without being answered.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You're kidding right? Citizens don't even "beat a path" to the voting polls. I really don't understand the thinking that if the government is for it, I'm against it attitude. I do understand the "Let George do it!" attitude.

Heck no we are not kidding. The people know this virus was nothing near what TPTB told us it was. Now the vaccine is not what they told us it was. They are proven liars, the wuwho flu threads are full of examples of their lies; why do you believe them?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I've been marveling at how this bug and jab have been pulled off. And thinking that perhaps greater deceptions are soon to come.
    Gee, then it just might be that COVID is a serious virus with serious consequences, and needed a serious response, and it's not just "the flu" or a bank bug.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom