• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Natural immunity. While the Government and MSM seem to not understand it, it's more powerful than the dubious vaccines.
    I’m not even sure that’s the missing variable. you only have 34 million cases in the US that’s roughly 10% of population that’s not enough for herd immunity ,even that plus vaccinated counts is not enough.

if we look at the data as a math problem I don’t think it adds up. The output (case counts/deaths) is inconsistent with the input ( R value, treatment protocols, behavior modifications of public, vaccine/ natural immunity counts).

the only way the math problem works is if the R value has been dropping for some time. That the virus has evolved to be less infectious and less lethal.

but that’s not how pathogens Naturally evolve...........

Edit: there actually is a way I can think of that this math problem makes sense and works. The virus was somehow designed to specifically target the older population. So when the vaccine campaign started by going after the older folks first they effectively choked out the virus. That would mean that this is designer virus and no one wants to admit that though.....

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m not even sure that’s the missing variable. you only have 34 million cases in the US that’s roughly 10% of population that’s not enough for herd immunity ,even that plus vaccinated counts is not enough.

if we look at the data as a math problem I don’t think it adds up. The output (case counts/deaths) is inconsistent with the input ( R value, treatment protocols, behavior modifications of public, vaccine/ natural immunity counts).

the only way the math problem works is if the R value has been dropping for some time. That the virus has evolved to be less infectious and less lethal.

Edit: there actually is a way I can think of that this math problem makes sense and works. The virus was somehow designed to specifically target the older population. So when the vaccine campaign started by going after the older folks first they effectively choked out the virus. That would mean that this is designer virus and no one wants to admit that though.....
    The question is, do you know the math? Do you know the relationship between all the variables? Is the relationship between R value and % vaccinated linear? If not, what’s the curve?

Now, about the “targeting”, the lab leak hypothesis seems to be the most plausible at this time. So that would mean it was man made. I’m not speculating that it was weaponized. But it’s at least likely that if it were man made that it may be at least incidentally targeting old people more than young people. But I’m not sure there is data to support that it infects older people at a higher rate than younger people.

There was an early study that suggested very young kids may carry it but do not tend to spread it. I kinda think that may be ******** though. I have a sister in law who got covid. Contact tracing showed she got it from her infant, who got it from a daycare worker. The infant did have mild symptoms. She and her husband had more severe symptoms.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The ChiComs and their domestic allies conspire to design a virus to wipe out "useless eaters"? Say it isn't so!
    It at least is more deadly as age increases, but mostly because as ager increases, so do the co-morbidities that seem to cause a more severe reaction to the virus. There’s plenty of data to support that. But as far as being more infectious with age, I don’t think there’s a lot of data to support that.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

Edit: there actually is a way I can think of that this math problem makes sense and works. The virus was somehow designed to specifically target the older population. So when the vaccine campaign started by going after the older folks first they effectively choked out the virus. That would mean that this is designer virus and no one wants to admit that though....
    Thing is, though, how many had it and sloughed it off as a cold? That'd throw the case count off.

I truly believe my wife and I both had it December of 2019. I had a bad cough and would get out of breath walking to my car, something that had never happened before. Lasted about three weeks, then I was fine. Wife got it from me, unfortunately, but still was fine about three weeks later. Never got tested (was none then), and since that virus wasn't even known here then, we passed it off as a bad cold and went about our business. How many others had a cough or other symptoms and thought "man, I got a cold from somewhere"?

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Voting isn't a good analogy. We are surrounded by fools who can't think in sufficiently abstract terms to see the value.

You don't understand the mentality of taking a default position of distrusting the government? I would think the rationale of not taking known and proven liars at their word would be apparent, especially when dealing with liars with a track record of serving themselves to our detriment.

Biden already answered your question about the Help Wanted signs. Not that plenty of us hadn't already seen the answer, but he clearly stated (recall his presser with the creepy whispering)that he intended to artificially drive up wages by paying people more to stay home than employers can afford to pay.
    Wow, so now you are agreeing with me about Americans being lazy and self-centered. Some folks have never had a problem with putting their hand out and getting the government to give them free stuff. I guess now I do understand the default position. Everything is a conspiracy to some people. Americans have lost the work ethic and have become more self-centered. Wait a minute, I just said that, didn't I? The governor of Kentucky is proposing paying people a bonus to get a job. Wow, I'd want one of those highly motivated employees, if I were the boss! I'm no scientist or medical professional, but I, like many people, have seen with my own eyes what can happen to someone who was infected with COVID-19 and she will never be the person that she once was. She got it from a friend, who got it from a grandchild. I haven't seen anyone I know, who has been fully vaccinated, have anything but a couple of days of discomfort and no lasting detrimental effects. Unless someone has a medical condition that precludes them getting the shot, there is no reason not to.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Thing is, though, how many had it and sloughed it off as a cold? That'd throw the case count off.

I truly believe my wife and I both had it December of 2019. I had a bad cough and would get out of breath walking to my car, something that had never happened before. Lasted about three weeks, then I was fine. Wife got it from me, unfortunately, but still was fine about three weeks later. Never got tested (was none then), and since that virus wasn't even known here then, we passed it off as a bad cold and went about our business. How many others had a cough or other symptoms and thought "man, I got a cold from somewhere"?
    I know someone in the same boat, but they reported much worse symptoms than you. They both were under 40? How old were you? BTW, they both got vaccinated when it became available, not knowing whether or not they could spread the disease to others.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Still wearing the blinders I see. When will you ever acknowledge they have lied to us? Their bad, if not criminal, decisions in certain states made it appear far worse than it was?

And will you finally admit they are trying to force the vaccine on us? Good God, it came from the presidents mouth?
    So all over the world “they” made it look worse than it actually was. So it was the most massive conspiracy ever.

I think what is most likely, they were doing gain of function research, it accidentally got out. The mods they did to make it infectious to humans made it what it is, not just like the flu.

Because of the pandemic, ideologues used it for their own gain. And pharma used it for their own gain. I think the manipulation of information is best explained by human nature rather than a grand overall conspiracy.

It has been used as a tool to multiple but diverse interests for their own gain. And I do believe that some folks naively believe in the altruism of science. It has self-interested people at the too too.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I know someone in the same boat, but they reported much worse symptoms than you. They both were under 40? How old were you? BTW, they both got vaccinated when it became available, not knowing whether or not they could spread the disease to others.
    I was almost 53, wife was 49.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If you believe the numbers, which there is plenty of evidence were inflated erroneously in order to make the scamdemic seem more deadly than it actually was. This whole thing has been a huge exercise in government overreach. Yes, a certain small segment of the population has had serious issues with COVID, same as they would have from the common flu. That was not and is not a good reason to tank our economy and force people to wear masks and social distance when neither of those are effective preventative measures when dealing with a virus.
    Not the same. A person with the same co-morbidities has a higher likelihood of dying from covid than the flu. I do think that fear has been used by TPTB.

But also I think many people on the right have overreacted to that, which has caused them to be overly dismissive of covid. It fits every definition of a pandemic. And I think it’s delusional to think of it as a “plandemic”. Yes, TPTB have lied. They have stoked people’s fears needlessly. They have used it to further their causes. It’s more than one cause. As I said, it’s better explained by self-interested human nature than a grand world scale conspiracy.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Some Americans are extremely self centered. So much so that they feel justified in demanding that others submit to an experimental and unproven injection to make themselves feel better.

I’ve got an older friend currently recovering from Covid. Strange since he got vaccinated months ago. My best friends mother is slowly getting better every day after having every textbook symptom of Covid and feeling horrible for the past two weeks. She was also vaccinated months ago. Good thing they both took the plunge and decided to put some faith in what their government was promising them.

My father has been vaccinated as have a lot of the people I work with. That’s their choice and the strange thing is that I accept that without attempting to ridicule them or convince them of “facts”.

Now that I think about it, I wish more Americans were so self centered they would shut the **** up and stop worrying about what other people are doing, especially when it doesn’t affect them.

Too much to ask I know….

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Unless someone has a medical condition that precludes them getting the shot, there is no reason not to.

Except that some people have died from the vaccines. Perhaps a lot of people. Watch the video I posted upthread. Even if not death, there have been serious side effects like blood clots and swelling of the heart. To say there is no reason to get the shot if you're healthy is disingenuous.

Not the same. A person with the same co-morbidities has a higher likelihood of dying from covid than the flu. I do think that fear has been used by TPTB.

But also I think many people on the right have overreacted to that, which has caused them to be overly dismissive of covid. It fits every definition of a pandemic. And I think it’s delusional to think of it as a “plandemic”. Yes, TPTB have lied. They have stoked people’s fears needlessly. They have used it to further their causes. It’s more than one cause. As I said, it’s better explained by self-interested human nature than a grand world scale conspiracy.

The numbers have been misreported to make the number of deaths greater than it should be. I agree that it's very deadly to those who are older and/or who have the comorbidities, but for those without the comorbidities or who are younger than 60-65, it doesn't seem that bad. Personally I'd rather take my chances getting the virus, which I have a really low chance of having issues with, than taking the vaccine which has perhaps a greater chance of affecting my health.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom