• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So if you want better instead of more, what rule are we replacing with a better one?

This attitude is the problem, I'm fu**ing sick of the legalistic BS. Ethics are not just in the rules. We are losing our country to the corrupt who have sold the public a bill of goods that is a lie. One of the founders said that our system of government was for a moral people. As we have trampled those morals we will reap what we sow...

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yes.

I don't see a law broken or a contract broken or whatever.

What I see goes on everyday, doesn't get any attention because it's not Covid related.
    I would think the human right of choosing what is put into your body, being mandated by people who were the head of the company who is providing the vaccine, is breaking constitutional law.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This attitude is the problem, I'm fu**ing sick of the legalistic BS. Ethics are not just in the rules. We are losing our country to the corrupt who have sold the public a bill of goods that is a lie. One of the founders said that our system of government was for a moral people. As we have trampled those morals we will reap what we sow...
    It appears we have a lot in common.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I would think the human right of choosing what is put into your body, being mandated by people who were the head of the company who is providing the vaccine, is breaking constitutional law.
    You are looking at trees.

My point is why did it take COVID-19 to make this kind of crap an issue?

I have said the same thing for years, but no one cares. They keep pulling the same levers they always have. D or R. Hasn't mattered for a long time....now all of a sudden it matters? Not buying it. Not until we start throwing people out of office.

I am not going to be more upset now then I have been for a long time over the same thing.

Government officials going private and teaching others how to use the government to subject us.

Ain't new.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

I have said the same thing for years, but no one cares. They keep pulling the same levers they always have. D or R. Hasn't mattered for a long time....now all of a sudden it matters? Not buying it. Not until we start throwing people out of office.

I am not going to be more upset now then I have been for a long time over the same thing.

Government officials going private and teaching others how to use the government to subject us.

Ain't new.
    I agree, but at least there’s some light at the end of the tunnel. It’s opened a lot of eyes, and hopefully if anything good comes of this it’s more appreciation for freedom and more restrictions on government.

People don’t care about things that don’t effect them. Now it is, so hopefully they wake the **** up.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Anyone posted this yet?

Looks like doctors are giving kids covid shots while saying they're giving a flu shot.
    Children became very ill as a result.

"The children have experienced several adverse effects since receiving the vaccine, including fever, body aches, cough, headaches and nausea. The 4-year-old has had a fever for a week, and both children are under treatment for tachycardia and elevated blood pressure, the attorney said."

It isn't isolated:

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Anyone posted this yet?

Looks like doctors are giving kids covid shots while saying they're giving a flu shot.
    Children became very ill as a result.

"The children have experienced several adverse effects since receiving the vaccine, including fever, body aches, cough, headaches and nausea. The 4-year-old has had a fever for a week, and both children are under treatment for tachycardia and elevated blood pressure, the attorney said."

It isn't isolated:

This is exactly why I don't plan to go to the Doctor or even the Dentist until this :poop: is over, unless it's an emergency. I have no idea what they'll decide to do when I'm there. Not taking the chance.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I put this here because of the admitted use and testing by the Canadian government and military of propaganda against their own citizens with regard to controlling people response to the government's covid rules, but it's really a broader issue, touching every aspect of our lives. This is insidious.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's a problem at many levels of government. Environmental regulations are often so byzantine and appearing with such frequency that business has a hard time keeping up. They hire consulting firms that when you look into them are staffed with former government employees from IDEM, EPA, etc. I've been in the chemical industry my entire life and I can track many careers of these people, it's a profitable gig, particularly for the people running the consulting firms.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, right there's your problem

Maybe if you couldn't leverage public service to make millions, people who actually wish to serve the public would make up a higher percentage of the applicants
    You don't consider this our problem?

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

Ain't new.
    I think that this is an important statement. Many folks are seeing through the trees for the first time because of covid. The circumstances surrounding the “pandemic” have opened so many eyes for the first time.

We all need to take a step beck and work harder to come together and share information about what each of us are seeing, not necessarily our interpretation of what is observed. A lot of us have known that this type of activity occurs as a norm, and some folks have been successfully hoodwinked into believing the divisive narrative.

I think this revelation is why there is so much animosity amongst the divided groups. It’s painful when your whole worldview becomes questioned almost overnight.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think that this is an important statement. Many folks are seeing through the trees for the first time because of covid. The circumstances surrounding the “pandemic” have opened so many eyes for the first time.

We all need to take a step beck and work harder to come together and share information about what each of us are seeing, not necessarily our interpretation of what is observed. A lot of us have known that this type of activity occurs as a norm, and some folks have been successfully hoodwinked into believing the divisive narrative.

I think this revelation is why there is so much animosity amongst the divided groups. It’s painful when your whole worldview becomes questioned almost overnight.

We need one of those old school bulletin boards, like I have seen in the movies, where the mob bosses picture is posted and strings connect all the associates with a list of their deeds and other connections.

It would be massive to see. I have individual peices my head but that is the equivalent of six jigsaw puzzle pieces from a thousand piece puzzle.

Which brings up another facet of the problem, I often post about cocaine Mitch, his wife, sister in law, and their family business with China. I choose that because many hit on the issue of bidet, his son, and china. It is an outrage that this is so, but there are so many outrages that the people are just worn out.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    We need one of those old school bulletin boards, like I have seen in the movies, where the mob bosses picture is posted and strings connect all the associates with a list of their deeds and other connections.

It would be massive to see. I have individual peices my head but that is the equivalent of six jigsaw puzzle pieces from a thousand piece puzzle.

Which brings up another facet of the problem, I often post about cocaine Mitch, his wife, sister in law, and their family business with China. I choose that because many hit on the issue of bidet, his son, and china. It is an outrage that this is so, but there are so many outrages that the people are just worn out.
    Absolutely. The easiest solution for the beginner is just to research the Council on Foreign Relations and the World Economic Forum.

I didn’t want to believe it but it makes too much sense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom