Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So, which news do you trust?

That's a really difficult question to answer. Philosophically, I don't believe humans have the ability in most cases to organize sufficiently for a conspiracy. That has changed with the explosion of information sources available on the internet. So, generally, I trust no one. But, ultimately, decision making is required on important issues, such as Covid. So, I took the risk and got the vaccine. With my age and health profile, it was the safest bet. And looking at the covid infection results of the males within my family, it was probably the right bet.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I had a doctors appointment wednesday, he asked if had been covid jabbed yet, i said no but made a comment that if he would be willing to sign a liability form guaranteeing i wouldn't die from any possible side effects or from covid i would consider it, he dropped the conversation after that.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

That's a really difficult question to answer. Philosophically, I don't believe humans have the ability in most cases to organize sufficiently for a conspiracy. That has changed with the explosion of information sources available on the internet. So, generally, I trust no one. But, ultimately, decision making is required on important issues, such as Covid. So, I took the risk and got the vaccine. With my age and health profile, it was the safest bet. And looking at the covid infection results of the males within my family, it was probably the right bet.
    I support this 100%.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    People leveraging past employment to pursue future endeavors.

The Horror! The Horror!

What should be done?
    Government service no compete clause in contracts. You can't work in any industry you regulated for five years after you leave the government under pain of fine and imprisonment

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Government service no compete clause in contracts. You can't work in any industry you regulated for five years after you leave the government under pain of fine and imprisonment
    Sounds like a great idea. I could support that.

So they did nothing wrong though according to the rules and we want more rules.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    People leveraging past employment to pursue future endeavors.

The Horror! The Horror!

What should be done?

And this thinking, even just to troll, is just the problem in this country. Public service has been corrupted, the people divided, and in their division failed to hold the public servants accountable.

When the Senate minority leader is married to the former transportation secretary who owns with her sister a mega international shipping company that is in bed with the Chinese is an insult to my intelligence that everything is perfectly above board.

It is sad we are losing our country this way but then you have voices like Alpo that think an unconnected billionaire is a criminal, but politicians that had nothing leave DC millionaires...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Leadership is generating the US version of the Grande Peur, it will occur with the next stock market crash. What happens after that will be interesting, have your supplies bought and plan on staying home. Look after your own.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom