• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    We know, for a fact, that 5.56 or most AR calibers for that matter are not immediately fatal if hit anywhere other than directly though lungs/heart/head. it’s one of the reasons that stop the bleed courses have become so prevalent. Let’s face it despite the fact that everyone likes AR’s they are not an immediate stopper.

There is a reason it’s not legal or ethical to deer hunt with in just about every single state.

So ya if you want to maximize chance of death you allow someone to go completely untreated for an hour or better.
    We are not talking about ethics with hunting deer.
    They absolutely can be an instant stopper. More so when its up close and personal, through the funnel and a three round burst. Done...
    And we certainly don't worry with Stop the Bleed with shooters in this thread.
    He wasn't a Soldier or Marine shot in the girdle.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    We know, for a fact, that 5.56 or most AR calibers for that matter are not immediately fatal if hit anywhere other than directly though lungs/heart/head. it’s one of the reasons that stop the bleed courses have become so prevalent. Let’s face it despite the fact that everyone likes AR’s they are not an immediate stopper.
    I tried to explain this to my anti-gun Mother when she told me she heard the "experts" said these kids were "decapitated" by the AR 15 bullets. :facepalm:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Apparently you've never seen a human head after its been hit with a 5.56 55 grain fmj or a M855 62 grainer?
    Nor a ventilated coyote after its had a head or body shot with a 60 grain varmint bullet?

Im quite certain a Sierra 69 or 77 grain MK in the head or fuel pump is a done deal.
    He said "lungs/heart/head.

Head was in there.
    So why are you yelling?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Journalists removed from city council meeting for “intimidation”.

Intimidated?

It's not like there is some thug holding them at gunpoint and shooting them at will for over an hour.

When did being a putz and a ***** become a substitute for leadership?

These candy ***es can go to Hell.

ETA:

After seeing and hearing that "leo", I am beginning to understand why the local cops were crouched in the hall ducking their damned thumbs for over an hour.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I'd love to just share an opinion on this event but I can't. I don't have a clue as to what happened.:facepalm:

The story keeps changing, over and over and over again...

It's like we have something near to a timeline, then, "poof" it changes.

The door was unlocked.

No it wasn't.

Well, it was unlocked then it was "locked" but it didn't lock. We don't know why.

He was confronted.

No, he wasn't.:nuts:

This was insane. The last I heard a group of border patrol agents and a lone sheriffs deputy geared up outside the room and were maddeningly frustrated at no command. So they decided to go in now. One of them whispered into a mic, "We're going in" and the story, for today, is that there was a response "Do NOT breach." They went in anyway, took fire and killed the guy. Finally...:smileak:

At least that's the story - for now.

I've also heard that the teacher in the first classroom was trying to get a key to lock the door from the INSIDE!

The alarm is going off.

Kids are screaming.

The TV is showing a video in the back.

And this poor woman, Mrs. Garcia, is expected to calmly and with deliberation dig out the right key, slide it into the lock, and turn it, successfully?:wallbash:

When this thing finally gets clarified I am hoping a whole lot of heads roll.

I get the idea of the "fog of war" or "no comment, ongoing investigation" but this? Sad.

Regards,

Doug

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

There is a reason it’s not legal or ethical to deer hunt with in just about every single state.

So ya if you want to maximize chance of death you allow someone to go completely untreated for an hour or better.
    Totally lost me on this....36 states allow .223 for deer hunting. 14 don't allow it and that was several years ago. May not be stopped by any caliber if shot in the leg either so don't have a clue what your trying g to say. I just don't believe you. There is no magic bullet caliber...you could get hit by a 30-06 and survive and next time get shot by a .22 and die.

Top Bottom