• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yeah, but all the ones I've seen have a door shield on them. A Mustang got me in Jeffersonville a few years ago when I was headed to Dale Hollow.
    My local PD has a "ghost marked" pickup. Very hard to see the door shield unless the light hits it just right.

But I don't believe I've been pulled over or ticketed by an unmarked yet. At least not that I've noticed.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My local PD has a "ghost marked" pickup. Very hard to see the door shield unless the light hits it just right.

But I don't believe I've been pulled over or ticketed by an unmarked yet. At least not that I've noticed.
    Oh, you'd have noticed. They would have handcuffed you, beaten you into submission, and talked bad about your mother.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The lights are what annoy me.

Most unmarked cars have such dim or near impossible to see lights, it just seems like some wacko is tailgating you.

Light bars exist for a reason and should be used.
    Lake Co years ago had an unmarked Suburban, IIRC it was a seized drug vehicle. They had lights stashed all over that thing, when they lit it up it was like a UFO had landed.

Oh, you'd have noticed. They would have handcuffed you, beaten you into submission, and talked bad about your mother.
    Nah, that just the usual stop.

Top Bottom