• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kernelkrink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2016
    grant county
    Hey cool! Is this the thread where we all get to ***** about everybody else’s job and dictate how they should be done even though we have no idea how it actually works?

Because I seriously have some pointers for some mechanics, software engineers, business owners, doctors, lawyers, truck drivers, teachers and dog trainers.
    Not telling others how to do their jobs, just pointing out the technology to keep EVERYBODY honest is available and could be used in a sensible way that is a benefit to everyone except bad actors. No more "he said, she said" when all one has to do is hit "play" and "you are there".

So what are your pointers for mechanics? Always interested in 'improving my game".

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Hey cool! Is this the thread where we all get to ***** about everybody else’s job and dictate how they should be done even though we have no idea how it actually works?

Because I seriously have some pointers for some mechanics, software engineers, business owners, doctors, lawyers, truck drivers, teachers and dog trainers.
    As a mechanic any chance you could go ahead and give me that pointer you mentioned?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    As a mechanic any chance you could go ahead and give me that pointer you mentioned?

Put a tracking beacon on your 10mm sockets.

The Snap-On man doesn't really love you.

Don't let anyone borrow your 10mm sockets.

Wear a body camera and make all your co-workers wear a body camera when your 10mm socket is not in a locked container.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Put a tracking beacon on your 10mm sockets.

The Snap-On man doesn't really love you.

Don't let anyone borrow your 10mm sockets.

Wear a body camera and make all your co-workers wear a body camera when your 10mm socket is not in a locked container.
    1. That's a great idea, any chance you have a spare tracker in your desk drawer? Maybe behind the Glenlivet?

2. He said you are a liar, and I shouldn't trust you.

3. After what the Snap On guy said about you I no longer feel like I should continue to take pointers from you.

Top Bottom