Hammond
    39c598f1ae39e0738fc46dc84b83c111e6f7daa46c187bd5f66ec3b22cbbd7ba_1.jpg

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Moral of story, don't fight with police. You never win. Have a backup buried in the back yard.

Yup, pretty much, unless people are willing to die for such lack of due process. Was this guy really a danger to himself or anyone else in the household?

What if someone was just 'swatting' you for this protective order, is it worth the hassle in losing time/money over the lacking in due process?

Is the red flag law has to have a concrete claim before that order is active? What are the criteria to prevent a 'swatting' act for this?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yup, pretty much, unless people are willing to die for such lack of due process. Was this guy really a danger to himself or anyone else in the household?

What if someone was just 'swatting' you for this protective order, is it worth the hassle in losing time/money over the lacking in due process?

Is the red flag law has to have a concrete claim before that order is active? What are the criteria to prevent a 'swatting' act for this?

Arguably, there could now be a wrongful death civil suit against "one of the aunts", (i.e. whoever got this order).

I'm inclined to believe that struggle with LEO that got him shot is an indication to his unstable state of mind. I look at it this way: I carry a handgun for p.p., if I die in a struggle with an LEO voer that handgun... well, it failed it's purpose. It's a tool, and if I stay alive by letting it go at that instance, well, job well done. I'm thinking in practical, immediate terms here, so don't jump on me about "mye riiiights!", those can be sorted out in a court - with me still alive.

But, there's waaaaaay too much about this case that's unknown for be to make a judgement.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Red Flag Laws are GOOD. Now which one of you volunteers to have your guns confiscated W/O due process?

Anima mundi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Southport
    Red Flag Laws are GOOD. Now which one of you volunteers to have your guns confiscated W/O due process?

You'd be surprised. There are a lot of people, including some Hoosier gun owners, who have a lot to say about liberty and who then gleefully prostrate themselves to lick the boot of the state when it comes down upon them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You'd be surprised. There are a lot of people, including some Hoosier gun owners, who have a lot to say about liberty and who then gleefully prostrate themselves to lick the boot of the state when it comes down upon them.

Same ones who blindly agree that no fly = no guns is a good thing too. :rolleyes: Luckily many smart people backtrack on that one when you explain due process and how there is none with that secret list. Looks like Donnelly isnt one of them as he still seems to think that taking away a person's constitutional right without due process is OK.

Here is hoping we dont have to worry about that clown for much longer. But I will not hold my breath.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    :yesway:

Absolutely. It amazes me how conservative Fudds are also the worst offenders for considering their willingness to blindly follow laws and persons of real or perceived authority no matter how far they stray from the law (i.e., the Constitution) themselves the gold standard for their personal holiness.

In the end, there will be a certain percentage of military and LE who honor their oath, but on the other hand I am aware of plenty who wouldn't tax my arm too hard to throw rocks and hit them who would do anything to anyone in the name of self-promotion, official or unofficial.

I have to disagree. The traitors have actually set it in motion. The whackadoodles are simply the fill material fleshing out the movement, mindlessly pulling levers and signing petitions. People like Bloomberg, Brady, Feinstein, Pelosi, Schumer, and Shannon who apparently doesn't get laid often enough are the real critical mass causing it to happen. All of them are committed to a treasonous cause and all of them are master manipulators of one stripe or other.
    :yesway::rockwoot:

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Has grandad died and left you a pile of nasty guns? Do you have any guns that demonstrate anti-social behavior? Do you feel like you can no longer trust your firearms?

Well, I have set up a safe and free environment for wayward firearms. At absolutely no cost to you I am willing to adopt all of your troublesome weapons. I will house them and keep them clean and well fed. They will bunk in housing designed just for them among other more adjusted members of their society with the intent of having them, one day, re-entering our society in a calm, predictable, productive way.

We here feel there are no bad guns, just bad gun owners. So, no matter the problems you have experienced, both real and imaginary, bring your guns to Mongo the Gun Whisperer and free yourself from the enigma of potentially harboring future felons.
    That is Mongo the Gun Whisperer found here on INGO. No load of firearms is too big. We transport them to gun-topia free of charge. Over 40 years of gun owning experience with no felonious prosecution.

Don't wait until it is too late, rid yourself of all the legal responsibility absolutely free of charge...

Top Bottom