• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...Morgan Wallen using a racial phrase a couple years ago but that's been forgotten about too...

Morgan used a phrase that his generation has been brought up hearing repeatedly in every black oriented TV show or movie. I don't condone that talk, but it's understandable that like Kyle Larson, folks of that age might fool around and repeat the language they are surrounded with.

Apologies made and where do these professionals stand now?

Old Road Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2022
    Gowdy
    I don't see how the song is racist but that seems to be the standard label when the left doesn't like something conservative. Would love to see their reactions to a proudly conservative artist like Aaron Lewis who intentionally offends liberals.
    The site of the Video ( the Columbia Courthouse in Tennessee) seems to be a major problem for the Snowflakes, due to a lynching & a near miss lynching. SO, Hannah Montana (The Movie) (A Disney production) & Steppin into the Holiday with Mario Lopez must be Racist & supportive of Racial Violence also as they were also filmed there........

D.R.SCOTT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Indiana
    I liked the song. I don't pay mind to the politics of company's or artist. I have no idea where this mentality came from.

If it wasn't for drug fueled, hypocritical, left leaning musicians my music collection would be half what it is. Liking the Red Hot Chili Peppers doesn't mean I support gun control. Liking Gojira doesn't mean I support being a vegean. Yall get it.

BrockStrader22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 21, 2021
    Covington, IN
    The site of the Video ( the Columbia Courthouse in Tennessee) seems to be a major problem for the Snowflakes, due to a lynching & a near miss lynching. SO, Hannah Montana (The Movie) (A Disney production) & Steppin into the Holiday with Mario Lopez must be Racist & supportive of Racial Violence also as they were also filmed there........
    I would assume there aren't many courthouses in the South East where a lynching hasn't occurred. From the 1800's til ~50 years ago that was a thing and a court house would be a pretty common place for a public killing to occur, and most courthouses have been there a while. By their reasoning anything featuring a Southeastern courthouse is racist. But it's 2023 and I've seen articles that say driving a car is racist, going to a good public school is racist, owning a home is racist.... So I guess Jason Aldean is just a dirty racist

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I would assume there aren't many courthouses in the South East where a lynching hasn't occurred. From the 1800's til ~50 years ago that was a thing and a court house would be a pretty common place for a public killing to occur, and most courthouses have been there a while. By their reasoning anything featuring a Southeastern courthouse is racist. But it's 2023 and I've seen articles that say driving a car is racist, going to a good public school is racist, owning a home is racist.... So I guess Jason Aldean is just a dirty racist

Left "leaning" artists have used video and images from that courthouse.
    No one said a thing.
    NO ONE.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, if you like the song, then you're racists.
    Yet the song doesn't mention race.
    And small towns are not just populated by one race.

So, isn't the media spin, that violence and rioting are BLACK things?

Isn't THAT racist?
    He said “good ole boy” in the song. Therefore it’s racist. Probably sexist too. And transphobic!

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Or singing either is it? It sounded like some weird autotune/computer generated thing.
    I didn’t think it sounded like him singing more wishful thinking on my part. At that exact concert he did make some “bold” statements but nothing as cool as that fake TikTok lol I looked into it a little more

Top Bottom