• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The "that" in a small town one should not try is acting out oppressive violence against innocent people. Here's an unordered abbreviated list of **** you should not try in a small (sane) town. Not all small towns are sane.
    • Rioting, looting, firebombing personal property or businesses for any reason including under the guise of protesting racism.
    • Stealing people's **** because you think you won't be prosecuted. In a msa
    • Drag shows in which the men dressed in women's clothing shove their junk in kids' faces
    • Illegally blocking traffic on main roads under the guise of protesting racism
    • Harming people who drive on the illegally blocked road
    • People wearing black bloc and masks, terrorizing good people.
    Try that in a small town means that people in a small town probably won't put up with bad behavior like Democrat run cities will.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I heard we're having a quiz today.
    Glad I prepared.
    It's multiple choice.

If D is "all of the above", pick D.

If D is "none of the above", pick D.

Three long answers and one short answer? Pick the short answer.

Three short answers and one long answer? Pick the long answer.

All questions the same length? Pick C.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's multiple choice.

If D is "all of the above", pick D.

If D is "none of the above", pick D.

Three long answers and one short answer? Pick the short answer.

Three short answers and one long answer? Pick the long answer.

All questions the same length? Pick C.
    I recently had to re-up some certs. That is NOT helpful!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Neither did SMSgt Gomez at Tyndall AFB back in the day. When I was on the 3rd page of a 100 question promotion test and I flipped over to the cover to make sure it was the test for my career field? That's not a good feeling.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The "that" in a small town one should not try is acting out oppressive violence against innocent people. Here's an unordered abbreviated list of **** you should not try in a small (sane) town. Not all small towns are sane.
    • Rioting, looting, firebombing personal property or businesses for any reason including under the guise of protesting racism.
    • Stealing people's **** because you think you won't be prosecuted. In a msa
    • Drag shows in which the men dressed in women's clothing shove their junk in kids' faces
    • Illegally blocking traffic on main roads under the guise of protesting racism
    • Harming people who drive on the illegally blocked road
    • People wearing black bloc and masks, terrorizing good people.
    Try that in a small town means that people in a small town probably won't put up with bad behavior like Democrat run cities will.

WRONG! Its all about racism, you bigot!

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Crazy how almost all of us were raised by antifascists. My family grew up proud of their efforts to defeat fascism. We lost a lot including many lives and businesses. We have a diary of my great uncle who landed on Omaha, a few bits of crap like a captured Nazi flag and some binoculars, to go along with the numerous stories of heroism and immense suffering.
    Considering, the enemy of my enemy is my potential friend, it is unbelievable to me now that ANYONE, would be against antifa. I am antifa, everyone should be antifa. That doesn’t mean I’m a liberal, that doesn’t mean I’m against 2A, that doesn’t mean anything other than when I “perceive” a group of guys with a literal Nazi flag “trying it in my small town” yeh, I want to punch them in their face, to say the absolute least.
    we should all be punching these ****ers in the face.
    Forget about all the other issues, this one is separate. FASCISM DOES NOT BELONG ON EARTH. PERIOD. Acceptance of this extremism because they happen to agree on other political issues and their vote is needed is what is ruining the GOP. Waiving literal Nazi flags, marching around militarizing and trying to intimidate other Americans instead of supporting democracy is disgusting, and all our ancestors would be lining up to kick the living **** out of them.
    Well, alrighty then.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    From the article…

Jason Aldean (“Try That in a Small Town”), Morgan Wallen (“Last Night”), and Luke Combs (“Fast Car”) held the first three spots, beating back pop superstars like Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, and The Weeknd.

The fix was in, and in cases like this, the artist quickly grovels for forgiveness. Stephen King did just that. So did Scarlett Johansson.

Not Aldean. Here’s what he said to a Cincinnati crowd in reference to the controversy:

“It’s been a long week, and I’ve seen a lot of stuff suggesting I’m this, suggesting I’m that … I feel like everybody’s entitled to their opinions. You can think something all you want to it doesn’t mean it’s true.”

“What I am is a proud American. I’m proud to be from here. I love our country. I want to see it restored to what it once was before all this bulls*** started happening to us. I love my country, I love my family, and I will do anything to protect that, I can tell you that right now.”

No apology. No backpedal.

Soon enough, the song started making serious noise on various charts before hitting number one via Billboard.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    So pretty much he's challenged the left to gang up on small towns. If they do the small towns will be overwhelmed. It would be a nightmare.
    I don"t think the small towns would be overrun. There might be a backhoe shortage for a couple of weeks and a run on off road diesel. . . .

Top Bottom