• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    All these people that are cheering on this song, what it supposedly stands for, etc., all we have to do is look back 2-3 years to see how well the rhetoric matches actions. Very few of us would get an A, even me. Most people would get a D or F because we didn't storm the school board meetings to demand they stop "remote learning". We didn't demand the commissioners pull the reins in on the health departments, demand our pastors/deacons/elders resume real, in-person church. We talk the talk but when the walking needs to be done, most of us don't do it.

When it happens again, in the small towns, we'll likely comply...just like last time.

1691596339956.png

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    All these people that are cheering on this song, what it supposedly stands for, etc., all we have to do is look back 2-3 years to see how well the rhetoric matches actions. Very few of us would get an A, even me. Most people would get a D or F because we didn't storm the school board meetings to demand they stop "remote learning". We didn't demand the commissioners pull the reins in on the health departments, demand our pastors/deacons/elders resume real, in-person church. We talk the talk but when the walking needs to be done, most of us don't do it.

When it happens again, in the small towns, we'll likely comply...just like last time.

View attachment 291904
    I don’t support public schools, I didn’t get the jab, put my job on the line to make a stand and was the only one at my site to get an exemption. Now I can retire if required, but prefer 2 more years. Nothing important enough to get me to comply the next time.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

View attachment 291904

That's a lot of the reason the song was written.

Expose the sheep. Remember next time...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That's a lot of the reason the song was written.

Expose the sheep. Remember next time...

I haven't seen the video. Did they show snippets of closed down churches due to the governor's commands or "non-essential" businesses required to shut down (etc).

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I haven't seen the video. Did they show snippets of closed down churches due to the governor's commands or "non-essential" businesses required to shut down (etc).

It's up to interpretation. The George Floyd / BLM rioting was happening at the same time as the scamdemic.

Lies, lies and more lies, we were all led to believe. The libs still believe...

:dunno:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's up to interpretation. The George Floyd / BLM rioting was happening at the same time as the scamdemic.

Lies, lies and more lies, we were all led to believe. The libs still believe...

:dunno:
    That’s the impression I got by the little I saw and the coverage (of the song/video). Compliance to the edicts of government force in the “pandemic” was bipartisan…even in the small towns.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

As far as the brawl on the dock, I don't blame people for coming to the aid of the dock worker. But it turned into a black vs white brawl, for the most part. Just stop the people from attacking the worker and your job is done.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    As far as the brawl on the dock, I don't blame people for coming to the aid of the dock worker. But it turned into a black vs white brawl, for the most part. Just stop the people from attacking the worker and your job is done.
    Yeah, that was a rather interesting experiment in culture. It appeared that for the most part, blacks jumped in first "to help a brotha out". Probably because everyone else was too busy filming it. :xmad:

If you look closely its not strictly on racial lines. There are less noticeable white folk also trying to fight the idiot boaters. But its hard to see because so many other white/black altercations are happening that are glaringly obvious. it does appear to degenerate into a black/white thing.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That is awesome…

NASHVILLE, TN — Sources at the major country music record labels confirmed Monday that they were "baffled" and "nonplussed" by a new country music artist who is "get this - from the actual country and making actual music."

Record executives said the "bizarre" style of country music, in which someone writes, performs, and records songs of actual quality about topics germane to people living in the actual country, "doesn't really speak to them" and is "pretty confusing."

"We just don't get it," said Bud "Dwayne" Dingles of Capitol Records Nashville. "Is it like, some sort of joke? I don't understand the punchline. Is it the beard? Because it's a nice beard, but it doesn't really make me laugh." Dingles went on to point out that the viral single "Rich Men North of Richmond" by the artist in question, Oliver Anthony, doesn't mention drinking beer while driving a truck on the backroads with a "girl all up in it" a single time, doesn't have a guest hip-hop artist, and doesn't appear to just be a pop track with a quiet banjo track added in post.

"This will never catch on, and it's antithetical to our values as the gatekeepers of country music," Dingles added. "Maybe if this Anthony fellow goes out and gets himself a college education and learns to write a catchy radio tune that's barely indistinguishable from what you hear on the pop stations, then he'll be going somewhere."

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom