• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bonsaijackson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Having been raised rural and living in the GSF, I've always been amused at the antifa types spouting off in Bloomington about punching perceived fascists. Their descriptions of the object of hysteria revolve around symbols, many of which you find in local watering holes in small towns south of Bloomington so color me surprised that they have never made the short hop down highway 37 to teach those non believers a thing or two.;)
    Crazy how almost all of us were raised by antifascists. My family grew up proud of their efforts to defeat fascism. We lost a lot including many lives and businesses. We have a diary of my great uncle who landed on Omaha, a few bits of crap like a captured Nazi flag and some binoculars, to go along with the numerous stories of heroism and immense suffering.
    Considering, the enemy of my enemy is my potential friend, it is unbelievable to me now that ANYONE, would be against antifa. I am antifa, everyone should be antifa. That doesn’t mean I’m a liberal, that doesn’t mean I’m against 2A, that doesn’t mean anything other than when I “perceive” a group of guys with a literal Nazi flag “trying it in my small town” yeh, I want to punch them in their face, to say the absolute least.
    we should all be punching these ****ers in the face.
    Forget about all the other issues, this one is separate. FASCISM DOES NOT BELONG ON EARTH. PERIOD. Acceptance of this extremism because they happen to agree on other political issues and their vote is needed is what is ruining the GOP. Waiving literal Nazi flags, marching around militarizing and trying to intimidate other Americans instead of supporting democracy is disgusting, and all our ancestors would be lining up to kick the living **** out of them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Waiving literal Nazi flags, marching around militarizing and trying to intimidate other Americans instead of supporting democracy is disgusting
    Who, in the GOP is doing that? And you realize that "antifa" is not using the real definition of fascism, right? That's just a buzzword that they glommed onto. Their ideals are much closer to fascism than those they claim to be against.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Acceptance of this extremism because they happen to agree on other political issues and their vote is needed is what is ruining the GOP. Waiving literal Nazi flags, marching around militarizing and trying to intimidate other Americans instead of supporting democracy is disgusting
    Got real proof this is more than a few extremists and BS from the leftists?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Got real proof this is more than a few extremists and BS from the leftists?
    Yup exactly who is accepting extremism such as marching around with nazi flags trying to intimidate people?

I think I remember at some Republican event. I think it was a Charlie Kirk Turning Point USA event where the hags on the "View" accused them of welcoming some that were carrying nazi flags outside of the event which was a false accusation, and the hags were forced to give a half ass correction. That's just one example of how the left is constently trying to falsely pin the GOP with accepting such extremism.

Last edited:

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Crazy how almost all of us were raised by antifascists. My family grew up proud of their efforts to defeat fascism. We lost a lot including many lives and businesses. We have a diary of my great uncle who landed on Omaha, a few bits of crap like a captured Nazi flag and some binoculars, to go along with the numerous stories of heroism and immense suffering.
    Considering, the enemy of my enemy is my potential friend, it is unbelievable to me now that ANYONE, would be against antifa. I am antifa, everyone should be antifa. That doesn’t mean I’m a liberal, that doesn’t mean I’m against 2A, that doesn’t mean anything other than when I “perceive” a group of guys with a literal Nazi flag “trying it in my small town” yeh, I want to punch them in their face, to say the absolute least.
    Forget about all the other issues, this one is separate. FASCISM DOES NOT BELONG ON EARTH. PERIOD. Acceptance of this extremism because they happen to agree on other political issues and their vote is needed is what is ruining the GOP. Waiving literal Nazi flags, marching around militarizing and trying to intimidate other Americans instead of supporting democracy is disgusting, and all our ancestors would be lining up to kick the living **** out of them.
    Not the same at all!! The people being called nazis by antifa are not nazis they simply don’t agree with the current communist scum calling themselves antifa. My ancestors on both sides fought real nazis. If you are saying gramps was a closet commie you are delusional. Hell he bought me a “kill a commie for mommy “ t shirt. Trying to give legitimacy to todays commie antifa by trying to connect them with the greatest generation is disgusting! Go troll elsewhere.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    This is satire right? You're not ACTUALLY saying the current antifa movement, that is engaged in extremely fascist activities are the same as WW2 vets are you? You couldn't possibly mean something that ****ing stupid.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The closest thing I've seen to nazi symbolism recently was Joe's speech where he was denouncing "Maga republicans" and ordinary unvaccinated citizens as heretics and apostates using soldiers and a red background. That was scary. Looked straight out of a Nuremburg party rally so if antifa wants to punch people in the face maybe they should start there.The occasional flying of the stars and bars in southern Indiana is what you will see around here, but that hardly rises to nazi regalia.

d83.jpg

Last edited:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Those commies dressed in black calling themselves “antifa” are really trying to romanticize something that isn’t reality.

They’re young and naive and most of them calm down after they taste a little real violence that they seem to want so badly.

I haven’t seen any in a couple years around my space.

Fads. Huh.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Those commies dressed in black calling themselves “antifa” are really trying to romanticize something that isn’t reality.

They’re young and naive and most of them calm down after they taste a little real violence that they seem to want so badly.

I haven’t seen any in a couple years around my space.

Fads. Huh.
    We had a few show up here a few years back out of Indianapolis, there wasn't enough people to block an alley.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Speaking of wildfires, I heard on the radio today that the movie Sound of Freedom came in at number 5 in box office receipts for last week.
    Now, consider that it has been "plagued with unfortunate issues", and only playing in limited theaters, I would say number 5 is pretty impressive.
    They also said "Barbie" brought in $157 million last week.
    While that's a lot of money, I don't think it is near what they hoped for.

Speaking of “Wildfire” we went to see Michael Martin Murphy at a Cowboy Christmas concert this last winter in Santa Fe. Our 35 year old daughter went along and said she was the youngest person there and we were next at 65. Got pretty rowdy at times. The women beside me about scalped the guy in the row ahead because he wouldn’t take off his 10 gallon cowboy hat!! People even woke up enough to give a standing ovation for Wildfire….

We live in a not even small town of 248 people so I guess I’m golden.

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    "Antifa," the well-recognized extreme leftist terrorist group, is not the same as a person being against actual fascism. Antifa, the black clad violent scumbags, are no more "anti-fascist" than the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea is a democratic people's republic. They simply prefer their own brand of fascism. Mentally ill losers, anarchists and commie bastards, the lot of them.

I seem to remember our ancestors kicking the **** out of both Nazis and Commies. Patton had it right.

Wonder what he would think of 'aNtiFa."

1690579235420.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think you need to learn a bit more about what Antifa actually is. They're ****ing left wing extremist ideologues who wouldn't know a real ass fascist if one stared back in the mirror.

While I agree with you that fascism is a very bad idea, it exists among more than just one bad idea. Fascism sucks. Communism sucks. Racism masquerading as "anti-racism" sucks. Oppressive ideologies suck. All of them. Now what has that got to do with "Try that in a small town". Do you even know what the "that" is not to try in a small town?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I think you need to learn a bit more about what Antifa actually is. They're ****ing left wing extremist ideologues who wouldn't know a real ass fascist if one stared back in the mirror.

While I agree with you that fascism is a very bad idea, it exists among more than just one bad idea. Fascism sucks. Communism sucks. Racism masquerading as "anti-racism" sucks. Oppressive ideologies suck. All of them. Now what has that got to do with "Try that in a small town". Do you even know what the "that" is not to try in a small town?
    Ooh ooh pick me pick me! I know the answer.

Top Bottom