• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

Racine County Sheriff: Absentee Ballot Voting Election Statute ‘Not Just Broken, But Shattered’ by Wisconsin Elections Commission

Schmaling said WEC commissioners and staff who prohibited legally-required special voting deputies from entering nursing homes during the COVID-19 pandemic and instead told nursing home staff members to assist residents in voting committed a Class I felony, which is punishable by a maximum sentence of three years, six months in prison and $10,000 in fines.
    Wisconsin Statute 6.875 explicitly provides that special voting deputies are the only people authorized to assist in voting in nursing homes and that “no individual who is employed or retained, or within the two years preceding appointment has been employed or retained, at a qualified retirement home or residential care facility in the municipality, or any member of the individual’s immediate family…may be appointed to serve as a deputy.”
    On March 10, 2020, WEC requested that Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers suspend the requirement that special voting deputies be deployed to nursing homes. The Governor’s Office informed WEC that the Governor does not have the power to suspend voting laws, even during a public health emergency.

Wisconsin May Surpass Arizona And Be First State To Decertify 2020 Election

Based on just nursing home abuses and election fraud, there could be as many as 50,000 – 100,000 fraudulent ballots cast in Wisconsin during the 2020 election. Biden supposedly won the state by 20,682. This is more than enough fraud to have changed the outcome of the election.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    All that history, all those books and movies about how Europe got flushed down the toilet. And now... what a strange time to be an American.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    You would be correct ONLY if all the votes were hand counted and not counted by machine. My point was a machine can show you what you expect to see while doing something totally different

How I would institute a low-vulnerability system would be no early voting, only FTF in person voting with adequate ID, absentee votes would be by written request allowed only in tightly controlled situations and would be held as provisional ballots until all of their particulars were verified. All votes would have a paper trail verifiable by the voter and be hand counted in the presence of multiple observers from all interested parties specifically allowed by law to be present in the counting room and to raise objections when necessary with a definitive process for dealing with objections immediately. All tallies would be audited before certification, and the emphasis would be placed back on correct and secure and not on speed. If we have waited for years to settle an issue at the ballot box, we can wait a few days for the results

The system would not be altered or distorted because some tiny subsection of the electorate (like 80 year old black women who don't drive - all 77 of them nationwide) argued that it was inconvenient and changes to any state's voting procedures would need to originate with the legislature. Obviously national control of state elections is a non-starter

Sorry to take so long to respond, but life... and all.

I agree with mostly FTF voting! In my job I have met many people who simply cannot get out and drive. Elderly, disabled, and so on. There are many more of them that are unseen just because they cannot get out on their own. I believe that they have the same right to vote and accommodations need to be made for them.

I do 100% agree that in cases where absentee ballots are accepted that ID must be established. I don't what what would be reasonable and effective, but some system would need to be in place.

I also agree with having paper ballots but not in using them for the general count. This would take way too long. What I could see is that in every state a machine as I stated before takes an electronic count and prints two (2) paper ballots. The paper ballots are reviewed by the voter before going their ways. The first paper ballot goes into the election boards lock box. The second goes to the voter.

Once the machines quickly count the votes and turn them in it is as preliminary results. A second count of about 25% of the precincts, chosen at random, will then do a paper count. The paper count can many days. I would allow what I believe is a standard 1 / 100,000 deviation. In other words, if the machine says Trump received 300,000 votes, and the paper count says he got 299,997 then it stands. However, if the paper says he got 309,000 votes then all precincts must review and go with the paper count.

I believe my way would expedite faster than yours. Yours WOULD be more accurate, potentially, but take too long. My way would basically catch major voting deviations 25% of the time, which would put cheaters on serious notice.

To address the 80 year old black women who don't drive, but aren't disabled, that has almost always been addressed by the parties. For years republicans or democrats have been able to call their county party and ask for a ride. Both have been more than happy to help. My nonprofit has for several years worked with the Allen County Election Board and Allen County Council on Aging (IIRC) and helped people who couldn't get into normal vehicles, such as those who must travel in a large powerchair. So there are workarounds for folks.

Finally, I DO believe the states MUST work better and comparing their voter registrations and nailing the hell out of people that vote in two (2) states! I see this most likely amongst college students AND retirees! Both have the opportunity to register in their home state and for the younger their college state and for the older their warm state where they go for the winter. The states or fed should nail the hell out of people who do this!

Regards,

Doug

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Sure he lost...

The problem is WHY, and HOW he lost.

He lost because the democrats (with a lot of help from the media, and big tech) pulled off a wildly successful coup.
    Don't say is wasn't a "coup" because there was no violence either.
    There was indeed violence. There was biological, and psychological warfare that effected the entire globe.
    Then they used it to pedal fear, (plague this, and racism that) control the populace, and cheat like hell during the election.

THAT's how he lost.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Sure he lost...

The problem is WHY, and HOW he lost.

He lost because the democrats (with a lot of help from the media, and big tech) pulled off a wildly successful coup.
    Don't say is wasn't a "coup" because there was no violence either.
    There was indeed violence. There was biological, and psychological warfare that effected the entire globe.
    Then they used it to pedal fear, (plague this, and racism that) control the populace, and cheat like hell during the election.

THAT's how he lost.

Exactly. Without the scamdemic, we would never have allowed mail in ballots, which were a complete joke. Also never legalized in any manner if I'm remembering correctly.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So, will it still be a Democrat scamdemic when it bites them in the ass in 2022? You'd think if this was some plan, that part of the plan would be to make their own popularity go up not down.

Can someone explain to me how the American Democratic Party convinced the entire world to go along with their fiendish plan? What's in it for Denmark, or Italy, or Brazil, or India?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So, will it still be a Democrat scamdemic when it bites them in the ass in 2022? You'd think if this was some plan, that part of the plan would be to make their own popularity go up not down.

Can someone explain to me how the American Democratic Party convinced the entire world to go along with their fiendish plan? What's in it for Denmark, or Italy, or Brazil, or India?

Stop it.

It WAS USED as a weapon against Trump, it WON'T be used as a weapon against the demoncrats.

Go watch CNN today and tell me where the "daily covid death count" ticker is, then get back to me on it not being used for political purposes.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Stop it.

It WAS USED as a weapon against Trump, it WON'T be used as a weapon against the demoncrats.

Go watch CNN today and tell me where the "daily covid death count" ticker is, then get back to me on it not being used for political purposes.
    Yeah, you know I don't watch CNN.

It most certainly is being used against Biden. Inflation, mandates, increasing rates of infections... All contributing to declining numbers.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    By having their popularity "go down" and the MSM scream, "Oh no, the Democrats really blew it this time! What are we gonna do?!?!?!" they cool the embers that are the people who were/are red hot after the election and stop some of those embers from spreading the fire of the manifested hatred growing against them.

Now, RINOS and Fudds be like, "See, they went too far this time, we'll get 'em in mid-terms and 2024 by golly!"

Then, in a year's time, the media can say, "Oh wow, Dem's win all at risk seats 51/49 or 50.5/49.5 - WHEW! And we're telling the truth, they just did a good job coming back from being 15 points underwater a year ago, which we fairly and balanced-ly reported at the time. Just check our archive o' ****-slinging stories on Google News, FB, Twitter, usw..."

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I still think that election cheating has been around and will continue to be around. The two big questions are always going to be risk/ reward and how much money is available to do the job. Big city machines and machine politics in general have been doing this for years in a lot of elections in a lot of places, they are good at it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    But they did get into office, whereas they wouldn't have otherwise, so there's that.
    I don't think COVID hurt Trump as much as everything else. People were just plain tired of the shenganians; and the Jan 6th kerfuffle only cement their opinions of him - a megalomaniac manchild.

Partially, COVID was like a recession, not necessarily the President's fault, but it will take its toll at the polls.

Trump handled it far better than Biden is doing, and in hindsight, I think Trump steered a decent course - power through it and get vaccines quickly.

Biden certainly won't come out of this unscathed.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I don't think COVID hurt Trump as much as everything else. People were just plain tired of the shenganians; and the Jan 6th kerfuffle only cement their opinions of him - a megalomaniac manchild.

Partially, COVID was like a recession, not necessarily the President's fault, but it will take its toll at the polls.

Trump handled it far better than Biden is doing, and in hindsight, I think Trump steered a decent course - power through it and get vaccines quickly.

Biden certainly won't come out of this unscathed.

True, but I wasn't talking about COVID, rather using it as an excuse for mail in ballots, which were and still are a farce.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sorry to take so long to respond, but life... and all.

I agree with mostly FTF voting! In my job I have met many people who simply cannot get out and drive. Elderly, disabled, and so on. There are many more of them that are unseen just because they cannot get out on their own. I believe that they have the same right to vote and accommodations need to be made for them.

I do 100% agree that in cases where absentee ballots are accepted that ID must be established. I don't what what would be reasonable and effective, but some system would need to be in place.

I also agree with having paper ballots but not in using them for the general count. This would take way too long. What I could see is that in every state a machine as I stated before takes an electronic count and prints two (2) paper ballots. The paper ballots are reviewed by the voter before going their ways. The first paper ballot goes into the election boards lock box. The second goes to the voter.

Once the machines quickly count the votes and turn them in it is as preliminary results. A second count of about 25% of the precincts, chosen at random, will then do a paper count. The paper count can many days. I would allow what I believe is a standard 1 / 100,000 deviation. In other words, if the machine says Trump received 300,000 votes, and the paper count says he got 299,997 then it stands. However, if the paper says he got 309,000 votes then all precincts must review and go with the paper count.

I believe my way would expedite faster than yours. Yours WOULD be more accurate, potentially, but take too long. My way would basically catch major voting deviations 25% of the time, which would put cheaters on serious notice.

To address the 80 year old black women who don't drive, but aren't disabled, that has almost always been addressed by the parties. For years republicans or democrats have been able to call their county party and ask for a ride. Both have been more than happy to help. My nonprofit has for several years worked with the Allen County Election Board and Allen County Council on Aging (IIRC) and helped people who couldn't get into normal vehicles, such as those who must travel in a large powerchair. So there are workarounds for folks.

Finally, I DO believe the states MUST work better and comparing their voter registrations and nailing the hell out of people that vote in two (2) states! I see this most likely amongst college students AND retirees! Both have the opportunity to register in their home state and for the younger their college state and for the older their warm state where they go for the winter. The states or fed should nail the hell out of people who do this!

Regards,

Doug
    Thanks for the reply, Doug

I won't belabor the point, but I have always maintained that vote counting too dependent on machines is much more susceptible to fraud as fewer people need to be involved, as well as the point I can't seem to get through that I can make that machine print a paper ballot that will show the voter exactly what they expect while simultaneously crediting votes to a different candidate and it would not be detected unless a jurisdiction were to use those cards routinely for a paper based recountMany people hand counting votes is inherently harder to cheat at because you have to corrupt too many people to keep the steal a secret. If it takes a while to count the vote, so what? Perhaps take all the money used to print and mail universal absentee ballots and devote it to paid seasonal workers to conduct the count.

As we saw with 2020, the window within which results can be challenged is short. It would be better to have a first count that is as accurate and highly fraud resistant as possible. An extra few days to do it right is a small price to pay

As far as prosecuting those who vote in two states, I would see that as a largely wasted effort. I don't believe it is usually the voter's responsibility to notify their former state of residence that they have moved. Any inaccuracy in the voting list would be the state's fault. You could certainly prosecute those who availed themselves of the opportunity to vote twice, but could you get that done against someone helping TPTB with their vote in battleground states like we had in 2020? It would be best to spend resources to rigorously police the actual voting lists themselves and interrupt potential fraud before it can happen rather than try to weed it out after it has entered the system

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Had we just accepted the fraud and gone along to get along, how would that have 'bitten them in the ass' in 2022. The only thing that has exposed the fraud is the continued unwillingness to accept the irregularities and fight them despite the cries of 'At this point, what difference will it make' - of which you seem to be a prominent choir member
    Taking the least risk of an unfriendly relationship with the US despite the steal? The same thing that kept them from officially criticizing Putin's little do-se-do with Medvedev to qualify himself to run again - the desire to have functional relations with an important geopolitical power

Top Bottom