• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    A group called Republicans for Voting Rights is funding a billboard campaign across the US.

Times Square, NYC

billboard.jpg

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    President Trump did not lose. The only people who lost are the hard working, law abiding citizens that do most of the productivity, most of the suffering and all the paying for what is left of this Constitutional Republic. And those citizens are loosing more every day.

Joe keeps talking about 81 million votes as if it were citizens. News flash you day dreaming old imbecile, you were elected by copy machines.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Took a look at this organization.
    https://accountability.gop/rvr/#about
    All it took for me was to see Bill Krystol is involved to know it's a bunch of BS. :lmfao:

I suspected BIll Kristol as soon as I saw it. He has been a useful idiot ever since the rise of Trump. That said, he is a propagandist for the neo-cons that profit from the US being in a state of perpetual war, something that Trump is the first president in my life not to get us involved in and was taking steps to end what we were involved with.

Just another follow the money...

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I suspected BIll Kristol as soon as I saw it. He has been a useful idiot ever since the rise of Trump. That said, he is a propagandist for the neo-cons that profit from the US being in a state of perpetual war, something that Trump is the first president in my life not to get us involved in and was taking steps to end what we were involved with.

Just another follow the money...
    Funny, I thought the same thing!
    For many years I've had the feeling there's something not quite right with that guy! :)

Top Bottom