• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    So trucks and trunks were found? If that’s what you’re saying, then that’s what I’m saying about “coordination.” That wouldn’t be a series of connected events, that’s a concerted effort.

As to part B, your belief is that it was strictly about Trump? It had nothing to do with actual power and was just that short-sighted?
    I don't think it requires the mass coordination that you think it would.

Let me give another unrelated example. We've seen widespread videos\news reports of people just walking into stores and brazenly walking out with stuff. I mean like filling bags or carts with stuff while people film them, and just walk out the doors. Is there some wide ranging conspiracy to bankrupt retailers? No, a hand full of prosecutors or city councils in some big cities made those crimes misdemeanors, if they get prosecuted at all. The cockroaches just took advantage of the change in policy and do what they do, there's no coordination involved.

The same thing happens with voting. A hand full of people usurped the authority of legislatures to change policy around mail\absentee viting and their cockroaches do the dirty work without having to be directed.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I know that some hate Reuters, but check this article out:

Fact Check

The article provides information that states did NOT stop counting votes. You said they did. Is there something specific in this article that’s demonstrably false? I’m asking to fact check the fact checkers.
    I've learned that anything that says "fact check" is generally nothing but spin.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    There are NO fact checkers that are non-partisan / neutral parties. Almost every fact checker (or all that I'm aware of) are Leftists pushing a particular agenda.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Excellent! Well to answer your hypothetical, you have my word that I’ll join your legislative efforts if that scenario comes true. If the Dems sweep the midterms, I’ll be convinced there was cheating since every indicator is that won’t happen.
    Now, just as a thought exercise, do election 2020 and all of the bellwethers and predictive indices - just as a thought exercise, no need to admit anything or reveal the results :):

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’m still a little unclear, so let me ask this:

Do you think fraudulent mail-in ballots were used? If so, how were they printed, filled out, delivered, etc? This is the sort of “coordination” I’m referring to. If you don’t believe there were fraudulent ballots, then disregard.
    With official ballots printed in quantities sufficient to mail one to every voter on hopelessly inaccurate voting lists, fraudulent ballots are not necessarily necessary. Reference the cases of drug addicts caught with hundreds of ballots, evidence of piles of ballots left in apartment building lobbies, the push to legalize ballot harvesting and the waiving of identity checks on mail in ballots (such as witness signature requirements, requirement for voter's DL number on return envelope, discarding of security envelopes meant to be opened only at counting or indeed no evidence that ballots ever had those envelopes. The roster of sketchy situations just goes on and on)

Then reference the use of sharpies on Election Day in one battleground state when ballpoints had been used specifically throughout early voting prior to Election Day, and this change just 'happened' to lead to bleedthroughs that required the ballots be given special, poll worker provided treatment as well as the many instances of Democrat controlled districts interfering with the right of opposition poll workers to closely observe such operations

Such cheating is a crime of opportunity, much like cheating on taxes or entitlement fraud. All that is needed is lax regulation and enforcement, individuals who conclude that cheating is in their own best interest do the rest without the need for a top down hierarchy. I think one existed, but it wasn't issuing orders at the individual operative or small group level. Look at how many cut-outs Hilary used on the dossier, no one can convince me it was her or the DNCs first rodeo

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I truly don’t know the answer to it, and I’m trying to be honest in my posts. If that’s never happened before, then they better have a really solid reason. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
    A good place to start might be to read this, or reread it whichever applies

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Ok. My interpretation of posts over the last year has been that people believed there was a coordinated effort to steal the election. I don’t see how using pandemic scare tactics to push mail-in voting so fraud could be committed doesn’t inherently imply high-level coordination, but my belief doesn’t mean that’s what you all were implying.
    The coordination came from Mark Elias attorney at Perkins Coke Boise. He was involved in the mail in voting and associated lawsuits in every battleground state. He was all involved in the AZ investigation and GA recounts. The law firm is supported by all the democrats main supporters.

I reposted this because there have been so many posts since you last posted here. I know you will look up this guy. He has been documented to be involved in so much of this. If one indeed is looking for coordination, he is the lynchpin between where the rubber meets the road and the ruling class…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I have no information to refute this. What I’m arguing is that, if true, doesn’t that inherently mean there was specific coordination? Several in this discussion have said there wasn’t necessarily any concerted effort to steal the election. I’m saying posts like this one say otherwise.
    Have you considered that the machine in Democrat-run large cities has been cheating for decades in order to maintain its hold on power and already has the refined skill set and the people in place. If state and federal level organizations make surplus ballots easier to counterfeit voters for as well as available in larger numbers, do you truly think you will find some smoking gun memo to the big city machines outlining the orders from the politburo?

Do you think that cities like Baltimore have been run by Democrats for decades because they are doing such a good job. If you are waiting for someone to hand you a bundle of evidence tying up all the loose ends into one masterminded plot, then you might have a long wait

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I did not see it. I’m normally in bed by 9:30, which is where I’m heading now. I’ll hop on YouTube tomorrow and find some original election night coverage.
    Some places to look

John Daniel Davidson By John Daniel Davidson
    NOVEMBER 4, 2020
    As of this writing, it appears that Democratic Party machines in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania are trying to steal the election.

As reporters and commentators went to bed early Tuesday morning, all three states were too close to call, but President Trump led former Vice President Joe Biden by comfortable margins—far beyond what had been predicted in the polls. None of the networks called these states because enough mail-in ballots remained uncounted that it could swing either way, but Trump’s position looked good.

Then, something strange happened in the dead of the night. In both Michigan and Wisconsin, vote dumps early Wednesday morning showed 100 percent of the votes going for Biden and zero percent—that’s zero, so not even one vote—for Trump.

In Michigan, Biden somehow got 138,339 votes and Trump got none, zero, in an overnight vote-dump.

When my Federalist colleague Sean Davis noted this, Twitter was quick to censor his tweet, even though all he had done was compare two sets of vote totals on the New York Times website. And he wasn’t the only one who noticed—although on Wednesday it appeared that anyone who noted the Biden vote dump in Michigan was getting censored by Twitter.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Many have been pointing out the evidence that we are in fact sliding into the Matrix of authoritarianism, but unfortunately too many are blinded by sophist ideals and are unable to fathom beyond what they are told by subversive media apparatchiks. Like Solzhenitsyn, many will only learn too late what many have been warning for (at this point) the better part of two years.

Can we apply this post I hijacked from the Rittenhouse thread here?

Top Bottom