• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ok, so you would agree the left made a concerted effort to lie, cheat, and manipulate to take power? And the media is in on it, or at least a useful idiot for their goals?

My question is:

After all that, the midterms could completely undo that effort and tip the balance back to the right. If the “red wave” happens, how do we explain it? The left stopped trying to cheat?

By the way, I’m not attempting to debate anything or make an argument. I’m trying to clarify what the collective thinks happened the last election and how it relates to elections in the coming year. I’m seeing massive wins for the right next year, which doesn’t seem to me to jive with the “cheater” narrative. I’m curious as to thoughts on that.
    Have you considered that if the wave is large enough, and the states that can eliminate the illegitimate changes made to election procedures, that the level of cheating possible without getting caught will not be enough to prevent a Republican take-over of both house and senate

The question is, what will you do if the cheating becomes obvious in order to preserve their power. Nothing in your body of work leads me to believe you will do anything but bemoan the lack of proof and attempt to normalize the events

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Do you believe it was a coincidence that multiple must win states all stopped counting on election night?
    This is irrelevant to my question, but I’ll play along. I would say it depends on the reason for the stoppage and whether that’s ever happened before. If the answer is there was no legitimate reason and it’s never happened before, then I would say that’s suspect.

Bug, I can’t quote you. But I take your quote to mean you don’t think there was any coordination.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    This is irrelevant to my question, but I’ll play along. I would say it depends on the reason for the stoppage and whether that’s ever happened before. If the answer is there was no legitimate reason and it’s never happened before, then I would say that’s suspect.

Bug, I can’t quote you. But I take your quote to mean you don’t think there was any coordination.
    I didn’t ask about past instances. I asked if you believe, in the 2020 election, that it was just a coincidence that MULTIPLE must win states all stopped counting on election night?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Have you considered that if the wave is large enough, and the states that can eliminate the illegitimate changes made to election procedures, that the level of cheating possible without getting caught will not be enough to prevent a Republican take-over of both house and senate

The question is, what will you do if the cheating becomes obvious in order to preserve their power. Nothing in your body of work leads me to believe you will do anything but bemoan the lack of proof and attempt to normalize the events
    You’re asking what I will do in a hypothetical situation, but what are you doing about all the cheating, lying, and manipulation that you believe is already happening?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

I mean there doesn't have to be. Even the real resistance was uncoordinated at first

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I mean there doesn't have to be. Even the real resistance was uncoordinated at first
    Ok. My interpretation of posts over the last year has been that people believed there was a coordinated effort to steal the election. I don’t see how using pandemic scare tactics to push mail-in voting so fraud could be committed doesn’t inherently imply high-level coordination, but my belief doesn’t mean that’s what you all were implying.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You’re asking what I will do in a hypothetical situation, but what are you doing about all the cheating, lying, and manipulation that you believe is already happening?
    I have been and am at work within my state electoral process to encourage good candidates to run and support them when they do as well as try to primary the bad ones. I am also working to close areas of ambiguity in state election law and the purview of the Secretary of State in order to get ahead of any attempt to maneuver to support lax criteria. We are even attempting to have legislation introduced to tighten acceptable ID for voting in spite of the inevitable calls of racism - even though you can't cash a check with a copy of your utility bill

At the current DEFCON level, that's all I can do at this time

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I have been and am at work within my state electoral process to encourage good candidates to run and support them when they do as well as try to primary the bad ones. I am also working to close areas of ambiguity in state election law and the purview of the Secretary of State in order to get ahead of any attempt to maneuver to support lax criteria. We are even attempting to have legislation introduced to tighten acceptable ID for voting in spite of the inevitable calls of racism - even though you can't cash a check with a copy of your utility bill

At the current DEFCON level, that's all I can do at this time
    Excellent! Well to answer your hypothetical, you have my word that I’ll join your legislative efforts if that scenario comes true. If the Dems sweep the midterms, I’ll be convinced there was cheating since every indicator is that won’t happen.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Asked and answered.
    Your answer was “it depends on the reason and whether it’s happened before”

That isn’t a “yes it’s a coincidence” or a “no, it’s normal”. That’s a non-answer answer.

I shall ask again. A simple yes or no will suffice. Do you think it’s a coincidence that multiple must win states all stopped counting on election night?

1gunaholic

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    Central Indiana
    If COVID was all planned, and the mail-in voting was all fraudulent, and this whole thing has been a well-coordinated plot by the left to take power...

How will it be explained if the predicted “red wave” happens in 2022? It’ll end the 1/6 investigations, will essentially torpedo the rest of Biden’s term, and give momentum for the 2024 election. Doesn’t that destroy the left’s master plan? Did they just stop trying to cheat?
    Democrats NEVER stop cheating. That being said, there ARE some select few Republicans (like Indiana's governor) who are experts at it too.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

That isn’t a “yes it’s a coincidence” or a “no, it’s normal”. That’s a non-answer answer.

I shall ask again. A simple yes or no will suffice. Do you think it’s a coincidence that multiple must win states all stopped counting on election night?
    You’re trying to simplify this to a level that elicits the answer you want. I’ve been in court enough to recognize this game. Previous history matters when determining whether something is fishy. So, again, if that sort of thing has happened in the past and there was a legitimate reason then I don’t see it as fishy. If it’s unprecedented, then I agree that it is.

1gunaholic

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    Central Indiana

Not a simple answer. How about HELL NO!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ok. My interpretation of posts over the last year has been that people believed there was a coordinated effort to steal the election. I don’t see how using pandemic scare tactics to push mail-in voting so fraud could be committed doesn’t inherently imply high-level coordination, but my belief doesn’t mean that’s what you all were implying.
    You don't see how creating the proper lax regulatory environment as well as suggesting how it could be put to use could result in massive cheating using existing big city machines, without the need for a top down organization directing every groups action

It doesn't mean there was no overarching organization (see: Time article on the cabal) just that they would not have to be a command and control type of structure

AntiFa, or earlier Earth First, are good examples of the fellow traveler, multi-parallel type of organization. They don't have to agree on methods or actions but the net result is pointed in the same political direction. Another good example is the resistance to trump from within the swamp. It was likely only very loosely co-ordinated and encouraged with individuals engaging in what they felt were heroic efforts to sabotage literally Hitler

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Excellent! Well to answer your hypothetical, you have my word that I’ll join your legislative efforts if that scenario comes true. If the Dems sweep the midterms, I’ll be convinced there was cheating since every indicator is that won’t happen.

Just as Hatin said, just because they were successful in stealing the 2020 election, it doesn't mean that it's inevitable they'll do it every time. Now, having said that I do have a fear that it could happen, but it's also become pretty darn obvious to a lot of folks what happened and we're being a bit more watchful than before. The web of lies of COVID are starting to unravel and people are waking up to just how conned they've been. They also see the frightful garbage going on in places like Australia and are thinking that it would be bad to follow their example. The Left knows that they can't pull the same hijinks this time as people are a lot more watchful than they had been.

Not to mention, just because something is done successfully once never guarantees that it'll absolutely happen again. Just because it hasn't happened again doesn't mean it didn't happen to begin with.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    You don't see how creating the proper lax regulatory environment as well as suggesting how it could be put to use could result in massive cheating using existing big city machines, without the need for a top down organization directing every groups action

It doesn't mean there was no overarching organization (see: Time article on the cabal) just that they would not have to be a command and control type of structure

AntiFa, or earlier Earth First, are good examples of the fellow traveler, multi-parallel type of organization. They don't have to agree on methods or actions but the net result is pointed in the same political direction. Another good example is the resistance to trump from within the swamp. It was likely only very loosely co-ordinated and encouraged with individuals engaging in what they felt were heroic efforts to sabotage literally Hitler
    I’m still a little unclear, so let me ask this:

Do you think fraudulent mail-in ballots were used? If so, how were they printed, filled out, delivered, etc? This is the sort of “coordination” I’m referring to. If you don’t believe there were fraudulent ballots, then disregard.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Just as Hatin said, just because they were successful in stealing the 2020 election, it doesn't mean that it's inevitable they'll do it every time. Now, having said that I do have a fear that it could happen, but it's also become pretty darn obvious to a lot of folks what happened and we're being a bit more watchful than before. The web of lies of COVID are starting to unravel and people are waking up to just how conned they've been. They also see the frightful garbage going on in places like Australia and are thinking that it would be bad to follow their example. The Left knows that they can't pull the same hijinks this time as people are a lot more watchful than they had been.

Not to mention, just because something is done successfully once never guarantees that it'll absolutely happen again. Just because it hasn't happened again doesn't mean it didn't happen to begin with.
    I understand those points. My question is more about why they would choose not to in the midterms? Every election? No. One that stands to potentially undo everything they accomplished with the last one? Seems like a good candidate. If the red wave comes, that ends the Trump inquiries, effectively shuts down anything Biden tries to do for the rest of his term, and likely provides momentum into 2024. Unless the goal was extremely short-sighted in just getting Trump out for a term.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You’re trying to simplify this to a level that elicits the answer you want. I’ve been in court enough to recognize this game. Previous history matters when determining whether something is fishy. So, again, if that sort of thing has happened in the past and there was a legitimate reason then I don’t see it as fishy. If it’s unprecedented, then I agree that it is.
    Good thing, we keep history of elections.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Now that everyone is watching so closely, I’m willing to bet they’ll either 1) hold off on cheating next election or 2) cheat only in areas they know won’t be disputed and still gives them the house.

Top Bottom