• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Jeeze dude how naive can you be? There is no them (left) and us (right)... Trump would gladly stab the everyday American in the back to further his own agenda. It's the politicians vs the middle class, they've got you fighting among your own class to keep you ignorant.

Trump was lining his own pockets, trying to get as many favors as he could and acting like any other politican.

In the end Trump barely won the first time around...
    After his first term Trump would never again have the level of support that got him into the white house intially
    After covid Trump would never even have the level of support he had after his first term
    After Jan 6th Trump would never have the level of support he had after covid
    After the first indictment Trump would never have the level of support he had after Jan 6th
    After this second indictment Trump would never have the level of support he had after the first indictment

and so on and so on.... I vote republican, I don't care for the left's approach but I'm telling you now, Biden WILL run and he will hands down without a doubt obliterate Trump if he gets the nomination. So many people aren't looking at this situation with an open mind, they are so filled with anger, hate and someone elses perspective that they can't think for themselves.

Trump is as effective as a dirty snot rag stick a fork in him.
    Naive is not the word that comes to mind when I read your post. Since you have so many facts just plain wrong, what trust could any thinking individuals place in your analysis?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is false: "After his first term Trump would never again have the level of support that got him into the white house initially."

Trump got more votes in 2020 than any GOP incumbent in history. To claim that he would never again have the level of support after his first term is flat out false. He surpassed it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Jeeze dude how naive can you be? There is no them (left) and us (right)... Trump would gladly stab the everyday American in the back to further his own agenda. It's the politicians vs the middle class, they've got you fighting among your own class to keep you ignorant.

Trump was lining his own pockets, trying to get as many favors as he could and acting like any other politican.

After his first term Trump would never again have the level of support that got him into the white house intially
    After covid Trump would never even have the level of support he had after his first term
    After the first indictment Trump would never have the level of support he had after Jan 6th
    After this second indictment Trump would never have the level of support he had after the first indictment

and so on and so on.... I vote republican, I don't care for the left's approach but I'm telling you now, Biden WILL run and he will hands down without a doubt obliterate Trump if he gets the nomination. So many people aren't looking at this situation with an open mind, they are so filled with anger, hate and someone elses perspective that they can't think for themselves.

Hmmm. 17 posts in 19 months and jumps into GenPoli with both feet

What's the screen name for your primary account

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

LwCgYMy.jpg

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville

IMG_0358.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Going to put this here since her spiral down was after a Trump event.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

This is bull**** How can she threaten anyone just by singing the National Anthem?

"A venue she had previously sung at, described her performance as “controversial” and claimed that his customers would feel threatened if she were to sing there".

I love her answer when he asked her if she was a Trump supporter.

"He even went as far as asking her if she was a Trump supporter, to which she responded that she supports God, not politics."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

"The manager of the Harvest Gallery, a venue she had previously sung at, described her performance as “controversial” and claimed that his customers would feel threatened if she were to sing there. He even went as far as asking her if she was a Trump supporter, to which she responded that she supports God, not politics."

The customers of the Harvest Gallery must all be man-bun wearing soy boys if an eighteen year old girl can make them feel 'threatened'

Probably didn't help that she mentioned God, either

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    While I don't agree with all his specific points, he is not 100% wrong about the overall message... I get that on the right Trump is seen as the messiah, and anything said against him is going to be met with hostility from the right. It's going to be tough pill to swallow but it's been pretty clear for a while the left wants Trump to get the nomination, and it's simply because they believe he is damaged goods and will get destroyed in the general. Guess what? They might be correct about this. They are 10x more afraid of Ron DeSantis, as they probably should be, due to him having an amazing record as an effective conservative governor without all the baggage Trump has.

And as much as the die hard Trump fans don't want to admit it, every unfair attack they level on him, while boosting his primary chances, doesn't help and might hurt his chances in the general election. Independents are all that matters in the general in this ultra-polarized climate we now live. This latest federal indictment is another example of this. This has been a multi-year calculated effort by the left to make sure Trump is the nominee again, and everything seems to be falling into place, especially with irrelevant Mike Pence now joining the race.

As for me, I'll lay my cards out there. I wasn't buying the Trump as a conservative thing back in the 2016 election, and as such for the first time in my life I didn't vote the top of the ticket. I told many of my family, co-workers and friends that I feared Trump would end up going down in history as the worst thing to ever happen to the Republican party. However, Trump did a unarguably great job the first 3 years of his presidency, and as such I did vote for him in the 2020 election. Do I still believe at his core he is a conservative outside of economic and foreign policy issues? Not really, but as I've always said I care more about what someone does than what they say, and his body of work in his first 3 years as President was very good from a policy and governance perspective.

However, now more than ever, to steal one of Trump's own lines, ;) we need someone who is going to WIN WIN WIN... Stealing lines from the left to attack his political foes, stepping on every rake in the yard, etc. isn't helping him out with anyone who isn't a die hard supporter... He is a hammer in search of a nail, sometimes he hits the nail, and sometimes he hits himself in the face. Not telling people not to support Trump, just saying the most important thing right now is to get the bumbling stumbling fool known as Joe Biden out of the office, and true conservatives need to look at these situations objectively. It will be interesting to see how things play out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom