• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yep, I'm not a big fan of Christie but he does make a valid point.

At town hall discussion on CNN May 10, former president Donald Trump refused to commit to sending more aid to the country if he wins the White House, reflecting the growing anti-war sentiment from the MAGA wing of the party.

Former NJ governor and rumored GOP candidate, Chris Christie, strongly disagrees. Christie says the US should have done more from the beginning of the war, and argued on GZERO World that the America should remain a global leader in providing military equipment to Kyiv.
    FYI GZERO media is PBS, so Christie is on Gov't media singing the gov't line

Paid political hack

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Huh? What does this have to do with my post? My post wasn't in reference to Ukraine, nor do I support Christie or ever will.

Now if you want my opinion about what you posted I don't agree with Christie that "America should remain a global leader in providing military equipment to Kyiv." and I don't believe DeSantis does either given his past comments. I haven't seen him say any different since then to suggest that we should.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Let’s see, demonic democrats out of their minds still attacking Trump. What’s that movie line from? “The enemy of my enemy is my friend.” Also just seen short speech Trump condemning lawless prosecuters…”Every time I fly over a Blue state I get a supeona.” Lol!

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Huh? What does this have to do with my post? My post wasn't in reference to Ukraine, nor do I support Christie or ever will.

Now if you want my opinion about what you posted I don't agree with Christie that "America should remain a global leader in providing military equipment to Kyiv." and I don't believe DeSantis does either given his past comments. I haven't seen him say any different since then to suggest that we should.
    My point is that Christie is arguably a paid political hack - and paid by the other side

He will take anything about Trump and twist into the most unflattering interpretation poss... Hey, wait a minute!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My point is that Christie is arguably a paid political hack - and paid by the other side

He will take anything about Trump and twist into the most unflattering interpretation poss... Hey, wait a minute!
    Still don't see what that has to do with my post you quoted. You act as if I support Christie. Far from it.

I still think he had a valid criticism of Trump though that he acts like a juvenile at times with the name calling and personal digs at everyone including him about his weight.

He was responding to Trump reposting something on social media that depicted Christie standing in front of a buffet holding a plate of food while he was announcing his bid to run in the primary.

That's not a twisted "unflattering interpretation" of how Trump acts. It's the truth. He does that with everybody.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    While I am not a fan of trump and have never given my vote for him, I hope he has a security crew that he trusts.

The way the ******* central state is acting, I would put nothing past them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    While I am not a fan of trump and have never given my vote for him, I hope he has a security crew that he trusts.

They seem to be quite riled up about Trump. As if their livelihoods depended on it. Which should be worrisome what endeavors must be so important to go to this effort.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

I’m bracing myself for reasons I won’t give right now, but I don’t think Trump will make it to the next election alive. How it plays out I don’t know.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Looks like two white Broncos in there...

The security has me intrigued. I started a thread over in Tactics and Training to see if INGOers have any experience in this sort of thing that they could share...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom