• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like TC is saying that the real reason they want Trump in jail is because the neocon war mongers, and the military industrial complex want him there as payback for disrupting their agenda and not playing ball with them.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Looks like TC is saying that the real reason they want Trump in jail is because the neocon war mongers, and the military industrial complex want him there as payback for disrupting their agenda and not playing ball with them.
    Appears that way; however, the ending is what I find the most disturbing.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This has been a big driver of Trumps issues, not his “foolishness”…

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    The point about Trump being a fool is that given all that he keeps handing them rope to hang himself with.
    None of that compares to the illegal shenanigans they are throwing at him. They want you to focus on what they consider foolishness and you buy into it. Good little sheep y‘all are.

He is a real threat to THEM, not us. They KNOW IT. They will do anything to subdue him, even to the point of destroying YOU and your family!

Foolishness on Trumps part? Nah……I call It foolishness on those who are buying into their agenda/plan.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    None of that compares to the illegal shenanigans they are throwing at him. They want you to focus on what they consider foolishness and you buy into it. Good little sheep y‘all are.

He is a real threat to THEM, not us. They KNOW IT. They will do anything to subdue him, even to the point of destroying YOU and your family!

Foolishness on Trumps part? Nah……I call It foolishness on those who are buying into their agenda/plan.
    Bull ****. It’s not “buying into their agenda” to notice when Trump acts like a fool, giving his enemies a rope to hang him with. If he does go down for this he participated in his own demise by being foolish. I dunno. Unless you feel like they tricked him into taking those classified documents home and then playing silly Saddam Hussain style shell games to hide it. In which case he’s just plain stupid.

That is, if they have the case they claim to have. Smells like they do. We’ll see.

Reactions: oze

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Bret Hume on FOX news has gone full libtard. Saying wait to you read what all Trump did, accused of telling people maybe they should burn the boxes, all the top secret stuff he had, and he had them stored in a bathroom, it’s just horriable! What kind of person stores classified documents in a bathroom it’s so disgusting! This was Humes biggest gripe. And added people should be running away from Trump. And then you got a libtard like Geraldo that spoke out that this is all a sham. And if you didn’t hear Trump came out few days ago asking why so many of our children are sickly? And he want to have this investigated. He asked why but never brought up that it could be the vaccines…but ended speaking bad about Big Pharma, said ya I know all about Big Pharma believe me. So he just made an enemy of them now. So count them in with all the other evil that want him gone for good.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Now that is what Trump does well. It’s hilarious. I knew an article that starts off with “Donald Trump was arrested and arraigned on 37 trumped-up felonies” was gonna pay off. And poor partisan hack jake tapper. Trump ruined his orgasm. LOL.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    E. Jean Carroll and her attorneys are mulling over suing Trump again for comments that he made at the CNN town hall. Trump is better of just leaving it alone and let the appeal process take its course. If the appeal doesn't work out then he should just pay the judgement and move on.

“She’s getting some great publicity out of this, which probably has nothing to dowith the upcoming romance novel she’s penning with Mary Trump, right?”

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Bull ****. It’s not “buying into their agenda” to notice when Trump acts like a fool, giving his enemies a rope to hang him with. If he does go down for this he participated in his own demise by being foolish. I dunno
    So, your advice is he (and we) should play it safe?

Color me surprised. Let me know when you work out the final position for the deck chairs on the Titanic

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Bull ****. It’s not “buying into their agenda” to notice when Trump acts like a fool, giving his enemies a rope to hang him with. If he does go down for this he participated in his own demise by being foolish. I dunno. Unless you feel like they tricked him into taking those classified documents home and then playing silly Saddam Hussain style shell games to hide it. In which case he’s just plain stupid.

That is, if they have the case they claim to have. Smells like they do. We’ll see.
    Does this mean you choose the illegal activities of the left over your claims of foolishness?

Which one do you believe causes the greatest harm to our country?

Trump‘s foolishness or the left’s disregard for the law?

GunsCarsPlanes

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2021
    NWI
    He is a real threat to THEM, not us.

Jeeze dude how naive can you be? There is no them (left) and us (right)... Trump would gladly stab the everyday American in the back to further his own agenda. It's the politicians vs the middle class, they've got you fighting among your own class to keep you ignorant.

Trump was lining his own pockets, trying to get as many favors as he could and acting like any other politican.

In the end Trump barely won the first time around...
    After his first term Trump would never again have the level of support that got him into the white house intially
    After covid Trump would never even have the level of support he had after his first term
    After Jan 6th Trump would never have the level of support he had after covid
    After the first indictment Trump would never have the level of support he had after Jan 6th
    After this second indictment Trump would never have the level of support he had after the first indictment

and so on and so on.... I vote republican, I don't care for the left's approach but I'm telling you now, Biden WILL run and he will hands down without a doubt obliterate Trump if he gets the nomination. So many people aren't looking at this situation with an open mind, they are so filled with anger, hate and someone elses perspective that they can't think for themselves.

Trump is as effective as a dirty snot rag stick a fork in him.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Jeeze dude how naive can you be? There is no them (left) and us (right)... Trump would gladly stab the everyday American in the back to further his own agenda. It's the politicians vs the middle class, they've got you fighting among your own class to keep you ignorant.

Trump was lining his own pockets, trying to get as many favors as he could and acting like any other politican.

In the end Trump barely won the first time around...
    After his first term Trump would never again have the level of support that got him into the white house intially
    After covid Trump would never even have the level of support he had after his first term
    After Jan 6th Trump would never have the level of support he had after covid
    After the first indictment Trump would never have the level of support he had after Jan 6th
    After this second indictment Trump would never have the level of support he had after the first indictment

and so on and so on.... I vote republican, I don't care for the left's approach but I'm telling you now, Biden WILL run and he will hands down without a doubt obliterate Trump if he gets the nomination. So many people aren't looking at this situation with an open mind, they are so filled with anger, hate and someone elses perspective that they can't think for themselves.

Trump is as effective as a dirty snot rag stick a fork in him.

;)

maga-hat-student.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom