• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Apparently, Trump is criticizing DeSantis on behalf of "many pro-lifers" that allegedly think the ban is too harsh. It's like he's saying "mind you It's not me that's saying this, but I've heard..."

"It is unclear who Trump was referring to when he stated that "many people within the pro-life movement" opposed DeSantis' bill."

How bout you just speak for yourself and say what you think instead of being a self-appointed critical proxy for "many pro-lifers"?

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Apparently, Trump is criticizing DeSantis on behalf of "many pro-lifers" that think the ban is too harsh. It's like he's saying "mind you It's not me that's saying this, but I've heard..."

How bout you just speak for yourself instead of being a self-appointed critical proxy for "many pro-lifers"?
    Unfortunately, many pro-lifers (TM) are like many pro-2A orgs. They profit by having the issue rather than solving the problem.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    If true as presented, not a good look. Apparently, Trump is criticizing DeSantis on behalf of "many pro-lifers" that allegedly think the ban is too harsh. It's like he's saying "mind you It's not me that's saying this, but I've heard..." "It is unclear who Trump was referring to when he stated that "many people within the pro-life movement" opposed DeSantis' bill." How bout you just speak for yourself and say what you think instead of being a self-appointed critical proxy for "many pro-lifers"?
    Apparently, Trump is criticizing DeSantis on behalf of "many pro-lifers" that allegedly think the ban is too harsh. It's like he's saying "mind you It's not me that's saying this, but I've heard..."

"It is unclear who Trump was referring to when he stated that "many people within the pro-life movement" opposed DeSantis' bill."

How bout you just speak for yourself and say what you think instead of being a self-appointed critical proxy for "many pro-lifers"?
    Many pro-lifers think that Trump is a duplicitous, back-stabbing piece of ****.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If true as presented, not a good look. Apparently, Trump is criticizing DeSantis on behalf of "many pro-lifers" that allegedly think the ban is too harsh. It's like he's saying "mind you It's not me that's saying this, but I've heard..." "It is unclear who Trump was referring to when he stated that "many people within the pro-life movement" opposed DeSantis' bill." How bout you just speak for yourself and say what you think instead of being a self-appointed critical proxy for "many pro-lifers"?

Many pro-lifers think that Trump is a duplicitous, back-stabbing piece of ****.

Agreed. But I just wanted to point out, if you’re a doctor and you spell it “vaXXXine” I’m going to have a hard time taking your seriously. That doesn’t excuse banning him from “truth” social. Which, BTW, requires the quotes around the presumptuous “truth” to even type it. How can one even take that platform seriously?

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    I encourage everyone to take a walk down COVID fraud memory lane with the self proclaimed "father of the vaccine" (follow the thread).

Last edited:

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I agree, he deserves full "credit".

Trump calls himself ‘father of the vaccine’ and claims he deserves credit for coronavirus shots​

Credit or blame?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom