Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Eh, that’s probably not gonna work. Louisville is big mad at Cameron. Media hates him. Easten KY probably won’t vote for him. But, probably no GOP candidate is gonna touch Beshear. He’s like the 5th most popular governor in the US. Not that anyone else stands a chance either.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “According to a new Harvard Caps/Harris poll, more than half of Republicans, 58 percent, would vote for Trump if the election were held today— putting him far ahead of Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla), who only received 16 percent support among likely voters.”

I think this is hugeee as another dem procecutor plans to indite him again it just solidifies his support.

“However, with Trump at the forefront of several political witch hunts against him, Americans have shifted their sympathy towards the 45th president, boosting his polling numbers.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think fhe results of the poll are likely accurate. The CNN town hall only served to help boost Trump, and that’s why the left really melted down over it. In a crazy clown world you get someone like Trump “manhandling” the nutty woke **** on national TV and I think it’s going to give people some hope. someone like DeSantis is in no position to be able to pull that off.

That said, why do Trumpers only respect polls when it shows Trump ahead? When same polling orgs show Trump negatively “you can’t trust polls”, “polls are biased”, “it’s a scam”, yadda, yadda, yadda. Do explain. Why?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That said, why do Trumpers only respect polls when it shows Trump ahead? When same polling orgs show Trump negatively “you can’t trust polls”, “polls are biased”, “it’s a scam”, yadda, yadda, yadda. Do explain. Why?
    I can only speak for myself on this question. There is enormous benefit to the left to manipulate presidential polls, so typically not as suspicious of primary polls this far out but we probably are at a time to be equally suspicious of them as well. Also, do the results match what I see out there as well.

When does posting a poll and news article about it indicate “trust”?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I can only speak for myself on this question. There is enormous benefit to the left to manipulate presidential polls, so typically not as suspicious of primary polls this far out but we probably are at a time to be equally suspicious of them as well. Also, do the results match what I see out there as well.

When does posting a poll and news article about it indicate “trust”?
    I don’t think you posted it in more than one thread to say, here’s a poll I don’t trust. Of course you trust it. You posted it because it says what you want it to say.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don’t think you posted it in more than one thread to say, here’s a poll I don’t trust. Of course you trust it. You posted it because it says what you want it to say.
    You are getting overbearing with your telling everyone what they believe. Discuss the topic. Fact is I posted it not because I believe it, but it probably is true, but to see what the TDS’ers would say…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You are getting overbearing with your telling everyone what they believe. Discuss the topic. Fact is I posted it not because I believe it, but it probably is true, but to see what the TDS’ers would say…
    Why’d you post it? You trying to tell me you didn’t post it because you liked what it said?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Crazy! The left is probably going to indite Trump 2-3 more times before election. They are just going to lock him in as nominee for sure. Has ANY President in history been so persecuted?

“Former US Attorney General Bill Barr last week predicted Special Counsel Jack Smith will indict Trump in August or September.”

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The hits just keep coming...

E. Jean Caroll seeks $10mil in new damages. after Trump CNN townhall. Carroll's attorneys want to amend the lawsuit after he called her a "scam artist" and "liar" on television.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Merchan, who has given money to groups aligned with the Democratic Party, said that Trump would be able to speak his mind as he’s the current frontrunner for the GOP nomination. The trial will begin as the presidential election cycle starts to pick up speed rapidly, and while a top candidate will be getting tons of media coverage—it’s hardly good. That’s the point. To stain Trump, anger his base, make them coalesce around him, and hope that he pushes him over the top for the Republican nomination. Democrats don’t want to win this trial. They want to use it to pour gasoline on the GOP base and make them renominate a man they beat in 2020, a person they think will be easier to defeat.”

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom