Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I often post about how there is a realignment of voters going on. This speaks to that phenomenon.

On his show on Friday, Maher was exploring the question of the "uncommitted" revolt against Joe Biden. We saw how that cost Biden in Michigan, with more than 100,000 Democrats voting uncommitted in the primary, more than 13 percent.”

“Maher asked Batya Ungar-Sargon, the opinion editor of Newsweek, what she thought about that effort.”

"I think the media really wants to put this narrative out there that Biden is going to lose Michigan over Gaza when the truth is he's going to lose Michigan over 600k auto workers. Because his EV market was extremely punishing to auto workers and like we said earlier, there's been this big realignment where working class Americans are very very very much on the Trump train. People who used to be Democrats and used to vote for Democrats.”

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...veals-an-even-bigger-problem-for-joe-n2170886

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    So for those who say Trump doesn’t have a shot at winning…

View attachment 337482

The above is an election map given recent polling for each state. As such it’s just a snapshot. Also the polling the map is based on doesn’t reflect polling with third parties. But I think Kennedy in the mix will take more votes from Democrats than Republicans. It’s Trump’s to lose. Obviously if Trump is convicted in a way that people believe he’s guilty, he’s gonna lose. So it’s important for that not to happen.
    I know people say that, but I think they’re just virtue signaling to the pollsters.

I truly don’t believe there is anybody in this country that doesn’t know who they are voting for at this moment, no matter what.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

9-0 reversing Colorado... key point is it would create a patchwork and endlessly involve the judiciary... so only the federal level can disqualify from federal office... some disagreements after that, a majority go further, the leftists stop at just that, but all 9 throw it out.
    Being discussed here as well for anyone that might be interested in checking out this discussion.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wasn't sure where to put this and didn't want to create another thread so I guess here is as good as any.

Just heard an amusing term for the MSM that I've never heard before calling them "Stenographers of the State."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I believe I said “it's a brilliant move to use CfG resources to” get elected as Trump must win beyond the margin of cheat…
    I believe it’s a brilliant move to use CFG resources to get elected as DeSantis must win beyond the margin of cheat…

Seems logical.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I believe it’s a brilliant move to use CFG resources to get elected as DeSantis must win beyond the margin of cheat…

Seems logical.
    Indeed. If it's a logical brilliant move for one, then why not another?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Indeed. If it's a logical brilliant move for one, then why not another?
    Why keep asking a question that has been answered several time last night and today? Don’t like the answer?

It is all about the power and who has it. Trump does not need CFG, they need him, but their votes and the quivering their arrows can be beneficial to winning…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    With this SCOTUS decision I suspect that Trumps enemies will simply dig up another obscure legal theory and take another swing. There's a bottomless barrel of money backing all of this paying high dollar law firms. They will find something.

Time is getting short though, I wonder if they have to pay the lawyers OT, not that it matters.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Why keep asking a question that has been answered several time last night and today? Don’t like the answer?

It is all about the power and who has it. Trump does not need CFG, they need him, but their votes and the quivering their arrows can be beneficial to winning…
    Why don't you step off with that Mike. You keep giving your opinion as do I.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Could be as long as CfG remains a subordinate support organization and doesn't expect any globalist type concessions in exchange for their support.

The thing that still sticks in my craw though about an affiliation is as a globalist leaning organization which they are heavily criticized for being it doesn't congeal with AF principles.

Supposedly under AF charter anything that doesn't do so is to be cast aside in any other situation. My question is why is acceptable to be affiliated with them now when they are clearly not all in on AF?
    Enemy of my enemy is not my enemy (for now)

It is the same reason we will welcome suburban women back into the fold on security and crime issues, even though we will never again trust them on RKBA issues

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Whatever happened to the old adage that you are who you chose to associate/affiliate with?
    We grew up and stopped believing in guilt by association. Being a Trump supporter give you lots of practice on that point because there is always a non-stop effort in play to map Trump's flaws onto his supporters

Remember me saying I'm not hiring him to be my friend or pastor, I'm hiring him to do a job - so the resumé can be a lot different

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Wasn't sure where to put this and didn't want to create another thread so I guess here is as good as any.

Just heard an amusing term for the MSM that I've never heard before calling them "Stenographers of the State."
    Only when Demolibs are running the State. When conservatives are in charge, the MSM will not give the same support.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    We grew up and stopped believing in guilt by association. Being a Trump supporter give you lots of practice on that point because there is always a non-stop effort in play to map Trump's flaws onto his supporters

Remember me saying I'm not hiring him to be my friend or pastor, I'm hiring him to do a job - so the resumé can be a lot different
    Hey, did I quote you or speak specifically about Trump supporters? Don't believe I did.

It's not always about you Bug and bemoaning your plight as a besieged Trump supporter.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom