• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Those are resources that could be put on the border to protect our country from the military invasion of our country. While this serves as a big distraction.
    To be fair, we're talking about Texas now. Didn't they actually do a pretty solid job of trying to put their resources towards protecting the border, but they got shut down by the feds?

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    To be fair, we're talking about Texas now. Didn't they actually do a pretty solid job of trying to put their resources towards protecting the border, but they got shut down by the feds?
    My understanding is there are National Guard troops from several states assisting border protection in Texas. I believe that Indiana is also contributing.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County

Getting a little sporty down there.

The only major issue I have with this is the media calling the cartel member/mule/attempted murderer a “migrant”.

If you don’t want to watch the video an Indiana guardsman witnesses one Mexican National stabbing another Mexican National on US soil. Guardsman shoots man with knife who flees back into Mexico.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

This is pretty wild. The appeals court appears to have taken issue with the fact that a bunch of women were allowed to line up and testify about stuff that wasn't actually part of the charges being tried.

"Guilt by volume of female disapproval" apparently doesn't hold up as a fair trial practice. I wonder if we now have to sit through a new Weinstein trial.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood

This is pretty wild. The appeals court appears to have taken issue with the fact that a bunch of women were allowed to line up and testify about stuff that wasn't actually part of the charges being tried.

"Guilt by volume of female disapproval" apparently doesn't hold up as a fair trial practice. I wonder if we now have to sit through a new Weinstein trial.
    Wouldn’t that affect some of Trump’s stuff?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

They were supposed to be in a standoff with the feds, amazing how that all went out the window the second Israel became a topic in the news, isn't it?

The right needs to get over these identity politics and start focusing on what actually matters, our own country.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville

Getting a little sporty down there.

The only major issue I have with this is the media calling the cartel member/mule/attempted murderer a “migrant”.

If you don’t want to watch the video an Indiana guardsman witnesses one Mexican National stabbing another Mexican National on US soil. Guardsman shoots man with knife who flees back into Mexico.

Guardsman needs to go back through some marksmanship training for letting the "migrant" to continue to steal oxygen.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    They were supposed to be in a standoff with the feds, amazing how that all went out the window the second Israel became a topic in the news, isn't it?

The right needs to get over these identity politics and start focusing on what actually matters, our own country.
    Did it stop happening, or did it just stop being the focus of the news? Genuine question; I actually have no idea, TBH.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass

There's apparently some New York law that's more than 100 years old that allows this. Bragg will doubtless use it against Trump, and it will be just as unconstitutional.

I remember the trials where I was on the jury that did not allow anything like this.

They did order a new trial.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Here comes your new cuffs and chains. Not allowed to say words that offend people anymore, even if that violates your religious liberty.

The right turns into a bunch of lefty commies when it comes to israel.

All those protest videos are doing a nice job distracting you from this.

Last edited:

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    CMS just added the ability to give free healthcare to 100,000 DACA kids by changing the definition of “lawfully present.”

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    CMS just added the ability to give free healthcare to 100,000 DACA kids by changing the definition of “lawfully present.”

Wait for them to do the same thing for the illegal aliens invading the southern border.

The central state is a cancer.

Top Bottom