• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Trump owns the lockdowns and the vaccines. He owns the nation’s covid response. He started the covid spending. His actions paved the way for democrats taking them and driving them to the extremes they did. His ego will not allow him to admit he was wrong. I don’t think he thinks he was wrong anyway.
    It is easy for the dumocraps to blame Trump for the extremes they went to. That is because they lack anything resembling integrity.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Trump owns the lockdowns and the vaccines. He owns the nation’s covid response. He started the covid spending. His actions paved the way for democrats taking them and driving them to the extremes they did. His ego will not allow him to admit he was wrong. I don’t think he thinks he was wrong anyway.
    I believe there are no neutral opinions on this and everything will be seen through the bias of the beholder concerning Trump and his actions. I am not condoning them, just explaining them how I see it.

We as 2A supporters already had an idea how politicized the CDC, NIH, and FDA were because of their gun actitvisim and yet, as evidenced by the discussions here in real time during the pandemic, most of us did not expect those agencies to exploit a pandemic the way they did.

Trump is not a virologist or infectious disease scientist, he relied on those already in place in those capacities and certainly could not do anything about the civil service employees that provide the data he relied upon to keep the people safe.

I wish he would come out and say I relied on bad data from bad people apologize and promise to correct the issues if given another chance as President. Unfortunately that likely will not appease those with TDS and would start a whole new avenue for the left to go bonkers over him and likely does improve his chances of getting reelected…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think he owns the part during his term. If it had been Hilary that won in 2016, we’d have had the same response. The response was what always gonna be what it was. Trump was foolish and naive to go along with it. I suspect that his instincts were not to shut things down because I recall him saying the response shouldn’t be worse than the disease.

I think he had the potential to get it right, and was too naive to be confident in it. So I think he is absolutely responsible for thinking it was a bad idea and giving in anyway. But after he leaves office whatever happens next is on the next guy.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The response was what always gonna be what it was. Trump was foolish and naive to go along with it. I suspect that his instincts were not to shut things down because I recall him saying the response shouldn’t be worse than the disease.
    This is a fair representation of what happened…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think he owns the part during his term. If it had been Hilary that won in 2016, we’d have had the same response. The response was what always gonna be what it was. Trump was foolish and naive to go along with it. I suspect that his instincts were not to shut things down because I recall him saying the response shouldn’t be worse than the disease.

I think he had the potential to get it right, and was too naive to be confident in it. So I think he is absolutely responsible for thinking it was a bad idea and giving in anyway. But after he leaves office whatever happens next is on the next guy.
    No, I mean he owns them. He claims that he saved millions of lives. His actions are what did it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “There were more than 3,000 comments on Bret Stephens' column in the New York Times. Every single one of the most popular comments said the Cochrane report was flawed. I did not read all 3,000-plus comments, but I could not find one that agreed with Stephens or Cochrane. Note that in order to comment on a New York Times article, one must be a New York Times subscriber. These people are as representative of the American Left as any group could be.”

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Just saw this and now masks are bad in NY.

Mayor Urging People to Unmask
    I said this right from the beginning! And now? The only people I see wearing masks in the middle of conservative Clark County Indiana are people who look and act like they don’t want anybody knowing who they are or what they’re up to. It NEEDS to be done away with, it’s just a security blanket for those who are inclined to do something stupid.

No hoods, no masks, OR, no service!

Masks are absolutely the dumbest thing I’ve seen in my lifetime.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    Wife’s hospital got rid of masks….unless you had a religious exception. So she is suppose to keep wearing one. The medical community are dumber than meth heads or as evil as demons.
    better than my wife's hospital, they are still masking everyone in patient care. Of course when they do loosen the rules I'm sure she'll have to stay masked since she got an exemption, kind a like wearing a star.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Mayo Clinic is still masking everybody - that is all employees and all patients - everybody.

I asked a couple of docs when this foolishness was going to end and they laughed and said they had no idea. Obviously they have some libtard administrators.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Wife’s hospital got rid of masks….unless you had a religious exception. So she is suppose to keep wearing one. The medical community are dumber than meth heads or as evil as demons.
    She should file for religious discrimination on her employer. Requiring only those with a religious exemption to mask is discriminatory.

Top Bottom