• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Do you think the variant that requires special covid rules be put in place at the last minute by Democrat Secretaries of State for the 2022 midterms will be Zeta, Eta or Theta?
    Absolutely.
    COVID-19 gave the Donkey Party the opportunity to manipulate voting procedures for Election-2020.
    Why wouldn’t they attempt a repeat with COVID-21 (delta) for Election-2022?

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’ve never thought this was a conspiracy or hoax. People got very sick, and many people have died. With that said, I think people like JeepHammer are just as crazy as the conspiracy theorists here. There is absolutely no evidence to support your claim that we would have been over this in 6 months. Every country in the world has been impacted, so if it were just that simple then very few countries would be in the same boat we are.

I also don’t believe this will ever end. Two weeks to flatten the curve became mask mandates, which became lockdowns, which became vaccines, which then went back to masks, and could very easily lead back to lockdowns. I think the ugly truth is that even the most experienced scientists don’t really know how to stop this. It’s not a conspiracy, it’s a refusal to admit that we just don’t know how to end it. They keep throwing things at the wall and hoping something will finally work out. It seems like treatment for the symptoms is probably the best option.
    What's worse is they don't NEED to end it, and probably can't. It is their own complicity in over-hyping the danger of it that now leaves them no room to simply admit that, like the flu vaccine, the WuVid vaccine will be of variable efficacy depending on what strain/variant is dominant in any given WuVid season and that older people who contract a serious case due to genetics/co-morbidity may indeed die, just like they might if they contract a serious case of the flu

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That’s delusional.
    You're vaccinated, you're safe, you're immune. Shut up, sit down, mind your own business. What other people do has no effect on you and is none of your business.
    How dare you question the smartest man in any thread he participates in! Just ask him! :rolleyes:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    CDC says the commonly worn masks do not help with the bad air quality from the big fires because they do not filter the air.
    It would take a real respirator that fits well to do any good.

Seems to me I have heard that before.

But they still push the ineffective masks, which is understandable since they don’t give a crap about people anyhow.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    If you have the shot and the mask why does it matter what anyone else does?
    You’re super safe right?
    Why are you worried about those “idiots”?
    Maybe he cares about his fellow man?
    Maybe he wants the restrictions to end?

Dunno. It's not a patently unreasonable position to take.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Other than the vax doesn't really work, many more have already had and recovered and the masks have been shown over and over to do nothing positive and actually cause more issues. But yeah, forcing others to do what you tell them that won't be of any benefit is absolutely not an unreasonable position.... for a controlling *******.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I haven't read the study but it looks like this whole push for nationwide masking etc was just based on one small study in Cape Cod with only five individuals hospitalized and no deaths.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I haven’t wore a mask other than to doctors visits and occasionally somewhere I HAD to go and required them. I will no longer comply anywhere other than the doctor. Tell me to leave, I’ll leave and take my money and memory with me. I’m at a point in life I’m willing to pay a little extra to not pay communists. I have everything I need, so I can do without if I have to, but this is only happening because we comply. Time to tell them to **** themselves and get it back to normal ourselves.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    CDC says the commonly worn masks do not help with the bad air quality from the big fires because they do not filter the air.
    It would take a real respirator that fits well to do any good.

Seems to me I have heard that before.

But they still push the ineffective masks, which is understandable since they don’t give a crap about people anyhow.
    It’s sad half the country believes the bs they’re fed. They’ll read this and still think for some reason they’re effective in stopping Covid, and demand I wear one.

You’re lucky I wear pants in public, **** off with the mask bs.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

It’s clear that he believes that compliance with vaccination and mask wearing would have resulted in ending the pandemic. And if that were actually the case then there might be a reason for him to have his panties bunched. I can also see why he might believe that. It’s the message that mainstream news have put forth.

But the science doesn’t actually support that. The delta variant doesn’t seem to have sufficient ****s to give whether one is vaccinated or not, in terms of spreading. In terms of bad outcomes the delta variant seems to be milder.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    But the science doesn’t actually support that. The delta variant doesn’t seem to have sufficient ****s to give whether one is vaccinated or not, in terms of spreading. In terms of bad outcomes the delta variant seems to be milder.
    Which is the natural progression of most viral outbreaks. The initial is usually the strongest and the later versions tend to lessen in their mortality. Keep in mind, the host dies it dies as well.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It’s clear that he believes that compliance with vaccination and mask wearing would have resulted in ending the pandemic. And if that were actually the case then there might be a reason for him to have his panties bunched. I can also see why he might believe that. It’s the message that mainstream news have put forth.

Now now, the delta variant is nothing to sneeze at.

Wait, that's about the worst part of the delta variant.
    Headache, sore throat, sniffles... horrifying.

Top Bottom