• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How many times do you think that one student, who makes the others mask, will be willing to be beaten up before he gets with the program?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Screw anything having to do with the medical industry or government. They've both shown us how they'll lie for profit and ideology and screw the health of the people involved.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    My wife is one of those “go along to get along” types (for the most part). When they advertised those ”free” tests, she signed up to get some. I told her I’m not ever going to take one so she’s wasting her time if she’s doing it for me. If I get sick, I’m sick. I stay home when I think I’m contagious. I don’t need a test (that may or may not be accurate) to tell me what nature already does for me.
    I keep ordering them just to spend the tax dollars that have been allocated. Kinda like the free phones and other handouts that people can’t do without…

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Mask history 100 years and counting. Wear a mask or go to jail sign on the lady.

PXL_20221006_175751241.jpg

Text from the Seattle police picture 1918:

Policemen in Seattle wearing masks made by the Red Cross, during the influenza epidemic. December 1918.

Officials feared mass hysteria in major cities. Citizens were urged to stay indoors and avoid congested areas. Here, policemen patrol the streets to ensure public safety Record held at: National Archives at College Park, MD Record number 165-WW-269B-25

PXL_20221006_175819950.jpg

Top Bottom